Eighteen

"Your and Seojoon's engagement ceremony

"Your and Seojoon's engagement ceremony..." Hobi finally answers.

"MY WHAT?!?!" Jungkook screams.

"Yeah... he was telling something to stop seeing the suitors for the prince... That he's ready to marry you..." Hobi spoke up.

"They didn't agree, right?" Jin asks.

"They said they'll think about it and that they don't want to pressure you..."

"This is shit!! What the fuck is his problem!?!? Like, stop controlling my life!!!" Jungkook groans in annoyance.

"Calm down Koo... As Hoba said, nothing is sure. It's just something that Vazir suggested." Yoongi speaks up.

"Yoongi is right Bun... Let's not think about this topic until mum and dad say something. Let's just forget this conversation ever happened!"

"Yeah! Look for now my engagement is the main topic! So I'll try my best to ensure they don't bring anything about you in between!!" Somi speaks up.

"Koo... Why don't you, Taehyung and Jimin go out on a walk? It'll calm your mind! We guys will handle this matter till then and make sure that they don't bring it up!" Hobi suggests.

"Yeah, he is right! Let's go get some fresh air Jungkook..." Jimin speaks up and Jungkook nods in agreement as the three of them proceed outside.

Now Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung were all out of the castle.

"Um, Hyung... Should we go to Woo's bakery?" Jungkook asks.

"Didn't we eat a pastry a few minutes ago?" Taehyung speaks up.

"Yeah but... You know Jimin Hyung didn't! So let's take him there!" Jungkook says and pulls Jimin with him. And with a sigh with a small smile, Taehyung follows the two.

As they reach the bakery Jungkook calls for Eunwoo.

"Eunwoo Hyung isn't here, Prince..." Yoon Sanha, Eunwoo's assistant speaks up.

"Hey, Sanha!" Jungkook smiles and he, Jimin, and Taehyung sit. "Where is Eunwoo though?"

"He went to the castle, hyung!" Sanha answers as he hands them the menu card.

"Ahh right! I almost forgot he had to go there for the engagement discussion..." Jungkook speaks and Sanha nods. 

"Ahh, everything on the menu looks delicious!!!" Jimin whines as he goes through the menu.

"Hyung hyung!! You should try the chocolate tiramisu!!! It's the best, especially when you add some extra choco chips to it!" Jungkook speaks up with excitement as his eyes sparkle with happiness at the name of sweets.

"That's a lot of chocolate Jungkook ah..." Jimin speaks up and the prince pouts.

"Don't you like sweets, hyung?" Jungkook asks.