Seven

"So

"So..." Taehyung speaks up. "Would you like to have your first dance with me, my prince?"

Jungkook froze on his spot when he heard those words. 'My prince' Kim Taehyung just addressed him as 'my prince'. A faint blush crept on Jungkook's cheeks as he digested the fact of being called 'my prince' by none other than Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung stared at him for a while and waited for a reply. After waiting for a while he sighed and spoke up. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable..." 

"NO!" Jungkook spoke, actually, he kinda yelled. But thankfully it music was a bit louder than his small yell. He then cleared his throat, took a deep breath, and spoke. "No, hyung... You didn't make me uncomfortable at all." Jungkook smiles.

"So would you li—" Taehyung's sentence was interrupted by Jin's announcement, calling Jungkook and Somi on the stage.

"Uh, I'll be back..." Jungkook smiles, bows, and makes his way on the stage. As he goes upstairs the cake arrived too. Everyone sang "happy birthday" while Somi was busy cutting the cake and talking with Jungkook.

"So why did—" Somi gets interrupted by Jungkook stuffing a piece of cake in her mouth.

"We can always discuss—" And well Somi interrupted him by stuffing a bigger piece of cake in his mouth.

And now as they were done, Jungkook dragged Somi down the stage. "That was hella big piece you idiot! I was close to choking!" Jungkook scolds as he drinks water.

"Well, that's what you get for stopping me mid-sentence!" 

"We were on the stage!"

"So?" Somi shrugs as if it's not a big deal. Now, who's gonna tell her that Jungkook was utterly conscious on the stage because Kim Taehyung's eyes were on him. "Anyways as I was saying... I heard you yell... Did anyone try to do something that made you uncomfy? I swear to god they won't re—"

"Oh, feisty! But calm down I can surely take good care of myself." Jungkook chuckles.

"Then why did you yell?"

"Well... Someone asked me to dance with them..."

"Oh my god!! Don't tell me you rejected them harshly?!?!" Somi gasps.

"No, I didn't!" Jungkook pouts. Somi was about to speak when she saw designers Kim and Park approaching them.

"Happy Birthday Princess Somi..!!" They both greet and bow. 

"Thank you so much!" She thanks and bows back. "Oh-oh, by the way, the jewelry you both design, they are so fucking pretty!!" Somi squeals.

"Somi language!" Jungkook scolds. "Oh, c'mon Kook no one's here!" Somi whines. "Jin hyung has his eyes everywhere, so let's better behave, no?" Jungkook speaks. And well he does have a point.