Ten

"There's just one bed here!" Jungkook speaks up

"Oh..." Taehyung pauses. "Well then I'll sleep downstairs on the couch and you can take your room!" Taehyung smiles and drys his hands.

"No! I can't let you do that." Jungkook huffs. And now it's his time to be bold!

The designer's been flirting since they met, so now Jungkook thought of doing smth. He cleared his throat and spoke up. "Why don't we share the bed hyung?" He spoke with the most innocent face.

"Uh well... Won't it be uncomfortable for two grown-up men in one bed?" And Taehyung mentally curses him for saying this.

"Nope! I mean it's a double-sized bed...So no problem of space~" Jungkook shrugs.

"Well then if you say so... Let's go!" Taehyung smiles.

Jungkook's smile grows wider and pulls Taehyung upstairs.

"Wow..." Taehyung breathes as he sees the room. "This is so pretty!" He smiles seeing the inclined roof which is transparent on one side.

"Somi and I loved to do stargazing before we slept. Jin hyung used to read stories to us while we slept on his lap, looking at the stars..." Jungkook speaks as they both sit down.

"That's so cute..." Taehyung smiles.

"Anyways it's getting late, let's sleep!" Jungkook says and they both finally lie down.

"Good night hyung!"

"Good night, my prince!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

THE NEXT DAY

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook was the first one to wake up. Well, childhood habits... getting up early, and following the princely routine. He turned to his side and saw Taehyung facing the other side and sleeping.

 He turned to his side and saw Taehyung facing the other side and sleeping