Nineteen

"So

"So... are you trying to say that I'm yours?" Taehyung smirks.

Taehyung's question caught Jungkook off guard. "Uh... um, I..." He gulped as he stared at Taehyung, a smirk settled on the elder's lips. "Well...you, you are my g-good friend..." Jungkook somehow manages to speak.

"Just a good friend? I thought after months of being pen pals, we'd be something more than good friends..." Taehyung speaks with a pout.

Jungkook was about to speak when Somi came towards them running. 

"JUNGKOOKIE!!! THE DATE IS FIXED!!!!!!" She screamed with a big smile plastered on her face. Jungkook immediately got up and rushed to embrace his sister.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Jungkook squeals as he hugs his sister tightly.

"Congratulation, princess!" Taehyung speaks up with a smile as she parts from the hug.

"Thank you!!" She squeals and hugs Taehyung, while he hugs her back with a smile.

"So what's the date???" Jungkook asks.

"It's 15 December!!!!" She squeals. "Just a month to go!!!!" She speaks as she shakes Jungkook by his shoulders.

"You heard the date?!" It was Jin.

"Uh... yeah~," Somi says with a sheepish grin.

"You weren't supposed to! Oh my god! Stop eavesdropping, princess! Mom and dad were going to surprise you!"

"Well... I'll act surprised when they tell me the date! And it's not like only I was eavesdropping... Jaehwa heard it too!" Somi giggles. And Jin shakes his head at her.

"Anyways you better remember no meeting each other till engagement!" Jin speaks up.

"WHAT??? Oh, come on!! Pleaseeeeee..." Somi whines.

"Nope! It's the family tradition baby!" Jin speaks up and Somi huffs. 

"Fine whatever you say, your highness!" And with that Somi makes her way toward her room.

"Oh by the way Yoongi is leaving soon! Y'all might wanna meet him!" Jin informs and proceeds.

"YOONGI HYUNG IS WHAT?!?" Jungkook almost yells and runs toward Yoongi's room while Jimin and Taehyung go after him. And without knocking Jungkook barges inside Yoongi's room and engulfs him in a hug.

"Koo... What's wrong? Did that Vazir do something?" Yoongi asks as he hugs Jungkook back.

Jungkook just shook his head and kept hugging Yoongi.

"Looks like Jin hyung told you about me leaving..." Yoongi speaks as he sees Jimin and Taehyung standing at the entrance.

"Please don't leave..." Jungkook softly whispers.

"Hey! One or the other day I'll have to go back... Moreover, I'm coming back next month for Somi's engagement." Yoongi speaks as he parts from the hug only to see Jungkook pouting with glossy eyes. "Jungkookie are you going to cry? I go every time bun! It's not like this is the first time..."