Fifteen

"Well, you see

"Well, you see... I'm thinking about opening a shop here, in Busan!" Taehyung speaks up.

"A WHAT?!?!" Jungkook gasps.

"Yeah... We're thinking of shifting here. The shop in Seoul will be handled by someone else. I'll visit that shop once a month though..."

"OH MY GOD!!! So that means we'll be able to meet every day!!!" Jungkook squeals as Taehyung nods.

"I still have to take permission though..." Taehyung speaks up.

"Oh.., Well then, let's go!!!!" He says and pulls Taehyung with him outside the art room. 

They straightly head to Yoongi's room to call for Jimin.

"Hey, Jungkookie!" Yoongi greets. "I heard what happened..." He sighs. "Next time something like this happens I won't hesitate to do something!" Yoongi huffs in anger.

"Hyungie calm down... And till when will you do that, you're leaving for Daegu soon..." Jungkook pouts.

"But I'll ask Hoba to keep an eye on him! If he does something it'll be my sword and his throat!"

"Okay okay now calm down! Everything's okay, I'm okay!" Jungkook softly smiles.

"Anyways, what brings you both here?" Yoongi asks, his voice now calm and soft.

"Where's Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asks.

"Precious... Jungkook and Taehyung are looking for you!" Yoongi turns around as he speaks.

"Coming!" A voice comes from the closet.

"He's coming!" Yoongi turns around and informs them. "But what's the matter?"

"They both want to meet dad!!" Jungkook speaks up, his voice filled with excitement.

"Woah Woah what's all this excitement about?" Jimin asks. "About our shop!" Taehyung chuckles. "Ahh..." Jimin smiles. "Let's go!!!" Jungkook whines and pulls both of them to the throne room.

"Good morning mom! Good morning dad!" Jungkook greaats with a big smile.

"What's with that happy mood Jungkookie? Also good morning designer Park and designer Kim!" The queen smiles.

"Good morning, Your Majesty!" They both greet and bow.

"So mind telling us what got you so excited?" The king asks.

Jungkook eagerly nods and looks at Taehyung. Taehyung just chuckles at the prince and speaks up."Well, Your Majesty, Me and Designer Park were thinking about what you said a couple of months ago about the shop. And we're ready to open the branch here!" Taehyung announces with a bright boxy smile.

"Ahh, that's great news! We have a very nice location for the shop." The king speaks up. "Would you like to visit it now or after lunch?"

"After lunch, I guess?" Taehyung speaks up and the King nods.

"Jungkookie, you wanna go too?" The king asks with a soft smile and Jungkook eagerly nods.

"Well, then I'll inform Seo-"

"NO!" Jungkook almost yells, the smile fading from his face.

"Mom dad, what's wrong? I heard Jungkook yell!" That was Jin. Then he looked at Jungkook, who had a panicked expression on his face. 

"I... I'll be taking Hobi hyung with us!" Jungkook says, bows to them, and leaves the throne room.

Taehyung and Jimin immediately bow and rush behind Jungkook while Jin calmly stood there.

"Dad... I told you to keep him away from Jungkook..." Jin speaks up.

"Jin... He's our Vazir and this is something he must look into..." The king replies. Well, the king is completely unaware of why Jin is trying to keep the Vazir away from Jungkook. What will even Jin tell the king? It's not like he has any proof or knows what exactly is going on. All he knows is, his brother gets uncomfortable in the Vazir's presence.

"But dad—" Jin tries to speak but is interrupted by the king.

"I'll be leaving! And yeah I won't send Seojoon, General Jung can go with Jungkook!" And with that, the king left. Jin just sighed, bowed at his mom, and went to find Jungkook.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"You sure you okay, prince?" Jimin asks. 

Right now they were in the garden sitting on the freshly mowed grass with some bunnies running around them.

"Hyung I told you to call me by my name, and I'm okay! Sorry for acting up back in there..." Jungkook sighs as he pets the baby bunny in his lap.

"Hey, we told you that it's okay!" Taehyung softly speaks as he gently caresses Jungkook's shoulder.

"Jungkookie..." It was Jin. Jungkook stood up and rushed to hug his brother.

"Hobi and Yoongi will come with you three, okay?" Jin softly speaks as he rubs Junngkook's back. Jungkook simply nods in Jin's embrace.

"Aww, man!" Yoongi groans.

"What happened?" Jin asks as he turns to face Yoongi, Jungkook still in his embrace.

"Just saw that good-for-nothing Vazir, faking his smile and talking with your dad!" Yoongi groans. "Anyways what happened to you, Koo?"

"Well, dad wanted to send that good-for-nothing Vazir with Koo, Taehyung, and Jimin..."

"WHAT?!?!" Yoongi gasps. "No no no! I can't let him be near these three! Koo, you are not going anywhere. Jimin and Taehyung you both are staying in too!"

"Hyung... We're okay!" Jimin softly speaks as he and Taehyung near the three of them.

"Yeah! I can't let them three be with him! It's you and Hobi accompanying them!" Jin smiles.

"What?! Why me?" Yoongi groans.

"Can't you accompany your brother, his friend, and most importantly... your lover?" Jungkook speaks up with a tiny pout and puppy eyes.

"Alright alright! Don't make that face... Let's meet near the gate after lunch!" Yoongi speaks and everyone nods as they make their way inside for lunch.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Lunch was done and the five of them were at the gate. The guards were opening the gate while Jungkook was almost jumping in excitement.

"Let's get going, shall we?"  Hobi speaks up and everyone nods as they head out.

Finally, after a 5-10 minute long walk, they were at the location.

"This place is so pretty!" Jimin exclaims as he inhales the fresh air.

"And also super close to the palace!!!" Jungkook jumps in excitement. "I can visit you guys daily, right Hobi hyung?" Jungkook speaks as he shakes Hobi by his shoulders.

"Calm down, calm down, my prince! And yea we can visit them!" Hobi chuckles. Then he looks over to Taehyung and Jimin and speaks up. "So when should we start the construction and all?"

"We'd love to start it as soon as possible!" Taehyung answers with a bright smile.

"Great! We'll set up the meeting with the professional and most famous architects of the town and start on the project soon!" Hobi suggests.

"Yeah! I'll talk to Mr. Lee!" Yoongi speaks up.

"Wait so does that mean you guys will be staying here for a little longer?" Jungkook asks up.