Six

MEANWHILE

MEANWHILE

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"How much more time Minnie?!" Taehyung groans for the nth time. "Just 15 minutes more Tae..." Jimin speaks up. "You've been saying this for the past 1 hour!!" Tae whines.

"You sure you going the right way?" Taehyung asks up, looking at Jimin with a suspicious look. "Are you doubting my senses Kim Taehyung?!" Jimin gasps. "Yes, I am!" Taehyung huffs and Jimin hits Tae on his thigh. "Kim Taehyung!!" He scolds. "Give me your phone!" Taehyung bites back. "Don't glare and hand me your phone!"

Jimin sighs and gives Taehyung his phone. Taehyung opens the call history, calls Yoongi, and puts the phone on speaker.

"Hey, love!" Yoongi speaks up. "H—" Jimin was about to speak but Taehyung interrupted. "Let me talk!!" He groans. "Is it Designer Kim?" Yoongi asks up. "Yes, it's me." Taehyung answers. "Where are you?! Jungkook's been sulking the whole day! Jimin said you both are coming but you guys are still not here!" 

"Well, it's all because of your dearest Park Jimin. I think we're lost." Taehyung speaks up. "No, we're not. I saw a sign board saying 'Jeon Palace 7 km.'" Jimin speaks up. "Oh god, you both took the long route," Yoongi speaks up.

"I knew it! My soulmate senses were tingling! Should've used the maps instead!" Taehyung huffs and Jimin pouts. "Love, I can sense you pouting from here..." Yoongi speaks up and Jimin scoffs.

"Okay now listen, send me your location and I'll send someone from the palace to pick you both," Yoongi speaks up. "Send Taehyung's beloved prince!" Jimin scoffs. "Well I could've done that but I can't for some reasons." Yoongi chuckles.

"Why? If you send him at least Taehyung will stop whining! And as the prince doesn't know one or the other way he'll be surprised, if you are worried of Taehyung's /plan/ to get ruined." Jimin huffs. "Calm down precious. And no, it's not about the plan... It's just the prince and the princess are a bit tipsy... and I gotta take care of them before Jin hyung sees them." Yoongi speaks up.

"I'll send you the location," Taehyung speaks and ends the call.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

15 MINUTES LATER

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Finally, they both have reached. They thanked the royal guard and made their way inside. There they saw Yoongi waiting for them at the entrance. "Hyung!!" Jimin waves and hugs him. "Thank you so much for the help!" Taehyung bows. "No problem! And no need to be so formal with me." Yoongi smiles and Taehyung smiles back. 

"Let's go inside then!" Yoongi says and leads them inside. And well the scene inside was...

As they went inside they saw Somi and Jungkook sitting on a chair with a pout while Jin was talking to them. There Taehyung's eyes fell on the prince. he's been wanting to meet since the day he got his first letter. He was sitting with an adorable pout with a glass filled with soju.

"Come with me..." Yoongi speaks up and takes them to where the prince and the princess were. As they were nearing, Taehyung's heart was beating faster. He was nervous as well as excited.

"But hyung..." He hears the prince's sweet voice. It was a melody to ears. "What?! I told you both to stay away from alcohol! And Somi you still have to cut the cake. The party hasn't even begun you both just..." Jin sighs. "Don't scold her..." Jungkook speaks up and holds Somi's hand. "I was the one who asked her for a drink." Jungkook pouts.

"Anyways... Let's not ruin the rest of the evening. Go wash your faces, drink water and freshen up. I need you both fully sober on the stage." Jin warns and leaves and they both breathe in relief. 

"How about we finish our last glass, Koo?" Somi giggles. Jungkook shakes his head with a smile as they drink the last glass and get up. As they get up they see Yoongi glaring at them and two new faces.

"Jin hyung just scolded you both and you just..." He sighs. "C'mon Yoonie it was just one small sip." Somi giggles. While Jungkook stood there frozen, staring at Taehyung. 

"Hi..." Taehyung speaks up. Jungkook's eyes widen in the realization that it was not any dream and Kim Taehyung was really there, standing in front of him. And now he was embarrassed, 'cause... this is not how he wanted their first meet, where his brother is scolding him.

"I'll be right back..." Jungkook bows and rushes inside the palace. 

"He's shy!" Somi giggles. "Are you going in too or should I call Jin hyung?" Yoongi speaks up. "Geez okay okay, I'm going..." Somi speaks up and makes her way inside.

"Did I make him uncomfortable?" Taehyung asks up. "No, you didn't. He might be embarrassed though..." Yoongi chuckles.

"Oh my god! Designer Kim and Designer Park!" And that was Jin. "Hello!" Both Jimin and Taehyung greet and bow.

"Ahh by the way Joon and Hobi are looking for you Yoongi..." Jin speaks up. "Okay! Jimin-ah, stay with hyung and Tae. I'll be back soon." Yoongi informs and goes.

"Oh god, I'm so glad you guys came!" Jin squealed. "Jungkook was sulking the whole time because he thought you guys may not come," Jin spoke up. "He was very excited to meet you both, especially you, Designer Kim!" He chuckles and Taehyung smiles. He was about to speak when he hears Jungkook's voice.

"Somi no! I told you I'm not interested!" He groans. "But look at her she's so hot! And even her brother's hot! You can literally go to anyone and ask for a dance!" She says while pointing at someone in the crowd.

"I don't want to!" Jungkook whines. "I won't let you stand still! It's an order of the princess." She stomps her feet. "Yeah whatever little one!" Jungkook says and pats her head.

"You both started again?" Jin speaks up making those two look at him and the other two men beside him.

And now Jungkook finally realized that it was not at all his imagination. Kim Taehyung was indeed there, in the Jeon's Palace standing right in front of him. And that's when he remembered that yea his brother did scold him in front of Taehyung.

"Tell him to go and ask someone to dance! I don't want him to be a party pooper! And I wanna go and ask Prince Jaehwa for the dance! So I'm not gonna dance with him this time." Somi huffs. "I didn't even ask you to dance with me..." Jungkook mumbles. Somi groans at that and makes way toward the Prince of Daejeon.

Before anyone could speak Yoongi interrupted. "The first dance is about to start! Jin hyung Joon's looking for you! Kook, you better get yourself someone to dance with. And Jimin... will you?" Yoongi asks as he forwards his hands. "Of course, my prince!" He giggles and places his hand in Yoongi's and they made their way towards the dance floor.

Now it was just Jungkook and Taehyung.

"So..." Taehyung speaks up. "Would you like to have your first dance with me, my prince?"