Twenty-One

"Hyung

"Hyung... What if Dad doesn't let me come to Seoul with you?" He turned to look at Taehyung and saw Taehyung already staring at him with a soft smile. "Why are you smiling?? Here I'll be all alone and you are smiling?!" Jungkook huffs and pouts.

"Don't worry my prince, I'll try my best to convince him hm?" Taehyung speaks as he softly brushes the strands of hair covering Jungkook's face. Jungkook hums in contentment as Taehyung's warm fingertips come in contact with Jungkook's cold face.

And this scene wasn't unnoticed by two people, Somi and Seojoon.

Seojoon was about to go forward and make them notice their presence when Somi squealed and ran toward them, which made him halt in his steps and return inside.

"Jungkookie!!!!" She screamed and plopped herself on top of him, her head resting on his chest. "You are never gonna let me be, are you?" He chuckles as he makes her comfortable.

"I see you both had fun without me huh?" She huffs as she sees the snowman. "We can have more fun too, you know?" Jungkook smirks.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Prince Jungkook?" Somi grins as she gets up and looks at Jungkook. "Oh trust me, Princess Somi... I am thinking the same thing!" He chuckles and gets up along with Taehyung.

"And may I know what is it...?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook and Somi glance at each other, their hands buried in snow. "SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!" They yell as they throw snowballs at Taehyung.

Taehyung then gets up and joins them. He enjoyed his time with the Jeon siblings. Soon it was almost bedtime and everyone bid farewells and headed to their rooms.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

NEXT DAY

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It was almost 9 in the morning and Jungkook was waiting outside his dad's cabin with Taehyung.

"Calm down Jungkookie... I'll be here with you, we'll convince him, okay?" Taehyung says softly as he gives Jungkook's hand an assuring squeeze. Jungkook nods at that and takes a deep breath. He finally steps forward and knocks on the door. The door is opened by none other than Seojoon.

"Where is Dad?" Jungkook asks, his eyes not meeting Seojoon's. "He's inside." Seojoon answers. Jungkook grips Taehyung's hand tightly as he pulls him inside. He takes a deep breath and greets his dad, and Taehyung mirrors his actions.

"So what brings you both here?" His dad grins and winks at Jungkook. "Uh well, you see..." Jungkook pauses as he fiddles with his fingers. "Your Majesty, I wanted to get your permission to take Prince Jungkook to Seoul with me," Taehyung says. "Without any bodyguards... please," Jungkook says and looks at his father with puppy eyes.

The king cleared his throat and was about to speak when Taehyung's phone rang. He dismissed the call but the phone rang again. "Just pick it up hyung," Jungkook whispers. "It's an unknown number," Taehyung whispers back. "Might be a new customer!!" Jungkook whispers again and meanwhile, the king stands there watching all this with a fond smile on his face.