Seventeen

"Am not going anywhere!" "Can you please stay?" As these words leave their mouths, they stare at each other

"Am not going anywhere!" "Can you please stay?" As these words leave their mouths, they stare at each other. Taehyung stares at the younger with a fond smile while Jungkook stares at him with a shocked expression.

He stared at Tae with his big doe eyes while Taehyung just smiled at him.

"You... you're not going anywhere?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung shakes his head. Jungkook gives him a so-called angry glare as his lips form an adorable pout. "Then... Then why would you say that you were?" He huffs as his pout deepens.

"Well, my prince, I never said I'm leaving..." Taehyung speaks up and Jungkook hates to admit that he was right. He never actually said he was leaving. It was Jungkook who thought that. Overthinking got the best of the prince.

"Uh well..." Jungkook struggles to think of the right words and form a sentence.

"Is that why you wanted to visit the bakery, my prince?" Taehyung asks as he tilts his head to the side and stares at the prince. Jungkook looks at him with a shocked expression, because how the hell does he know that? Is he a mind reader or something?

Taehyung chuckles at the prince's expression and speaks up. "Well, I did order some pastries for you!"

"So Woo wasn't lying..." He mumbles but loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

"Why would Baker Cha lie to you, my prince?" Taehyung smiles.

"I don't know... He covers up most of the time! Saying someone else ordered pastry for me but in reality, it's him sending it to me!" Jungkook explains and Taehyung can't help but chuckle again at the pouty prince.

"But this time... it's me sending the pastries, Jungkookie!" Taehyung speaks with an adoring smile. He really adores the prince.

Before Jungkook could speak, there was a knock on the door.

"I"ll get it!" Jungkook says and gets up. As he opens the door he's greeted by Somi with two plates in her hand.

"Move move move!" She chimes as she gets inside. She sits on the bed and hands a plate of strawberry pastry to Taehyung.

"Excuse me... That's my pastry!" Jungkook says as he makes his way toward Somi and sees two coffee pastries on her plate.

"Yea one for you, and one for me!" Somi grins as she takes a bite from the pastry. 

"No, no, no young lady! Both are for me! Eunwoo said it's /my/ order!" Jungkook huffs.

"Won't you share it with your little sister?" Somi pouts and flutters her eyes.

"NO!" Jungkook answers with a straight face. And meanwhile, Taehyung was enjoying the sibling drama. He's used to seeing siblings fight because at Jimin's place the same thing happens with Jimin and Jihyo. Just the thing is there Taehyung is also involved.

"C'mon at least one pastry?" Somi asks Jungkook with an innocent face.

"Nope! Taehyungie hyung ordered it for me!" Jungkook speaks up. And now Taehyung's involved in this sibling fight too!

"But it was me who gave him Eunwoo's number!" Somi bites back.

"You know even if you said no... Anyone else in the castle would've given it to him! After all, he's the one who supplies cakes and pastries here!"

"But still he asked me!!"

"Okay calm down both of you!" Taehyung interrupts the siblings. Jungkook glares at Somi as he takes a bite from the other pastry.

"Anyways what brings you here?" Jungkook asks, both of them completely forgotten about their silly argument.

"Well let Jinnie and Yoonie come..." Somi speaks up.

Before Jungkook can ask why, Taehyung's phone rings. It was his secretary Yeonjun. He excuses himself and opens the door only to be greeted by Jin and Yoongi. He bows at them and goes to pick up his call.

"So why did you call us here Somi?" Jin asks as he sits beside Jungkook while Yoongi pulls out the study table chair for himself.

"Well, I think there's gonna be a problem..." Somi starts.

"What did you do?" Jungkook asks and Somi scoffs.

"I did nothing!! I just heard a few things while coming to your room."

"And what did you hear?" Jin asks.

"Well as you all know that the prince of Daejeon is coming today with his for our engagement and wedding planning... I heard our parents talk about it and something else with um... the Vazir..."

"WHAT??" All three of them ask in unison.

"Stop beating around the bush and tell it directly Somi!!" Yoongi groans.

"Well um... you know how much mum and dad listen to the Vazir and trust him right?" Somi asks and everyone nods."Well, he was um you know suggesting few things to them... about my wedding and uh about Jungkookie..."

"WHAT?! What about me??" Jungkook almost yells.

"Is it something bad Somi?" Jin asks.

"Well I didn't hear the whole thing so am not sure if it's bad or very bad but it's not something good for sure!"

"What the fuck is that Vazir's problem?! Like, go on with your life dude stop meddling with mine!"

"I know right!! And for days he stayed quiet but as soon as Jin hyung and I are leaving he's back to it!" Yoongi groans in annoyance.

"What did you hear though?" Jin asks.

"Well, he was talking something about engagement..."

"Your engagement dates?" Jin asks and Somi shakes her head.

"Informing his own engagement dates, and telling that he's leaving us forever?" Jungkook asks.

"If this happens I'll throw a party for the whole castle!!" Yoongi speaks up.

"Which is not what he talked about though... Stop interrupting me!! You guys are just interrupting me and making predictions that won't even come true!!"

"Let the girl speak! Now be quiet you two!!" Jin scolds Jungkook and Yoongi and motions for Somi to speak.

"Okay so as I was saying... He was talking about engagement... He was saying that on the day I get married there will be a—"

"An engagement ceremony..." And that was Taehyung. "Sorry for not knocking on the door..." He says as he enters inside with Hobi and Jimin.

"Hyung this is very bad news!" Hobi speaks up.

"You heard the whole thing?!" Somi asks and Hobi nods.

"I was right there talking with Taehyung and Jimin about Mr. Lee's appointment..."

"Will anyone tell us?? What engagement ceremony? Who's engagement ceremony?!" Jungkook asks in frustration.

"Your and Seojoon's engagement ceremony..." Hobi finally answers.