Twenty

"Hyung can I come to Seoul with you?" As Jungkook asks this the smile on Taehyung's face grows wider

"Of course Jungkookie! I would be more than happy to have you in Seoul!!"

"Hm... Would you let me be at your place? Because firstly I don't know Seoul that much cuz I very rarely visit there and secondly as I am unknown to the place I will have to take guards with me which I don't want! I just wanna live like a normal human being and not a prince for once!" Jungkook rants out.

"Should we first talk it out with your father?" Taehyung slowly asks and Jungkook nods.

"Let's get it done now!!" And with that Jungkook pulls Taehyung with him.

They both arrive in front of his dad's office. Jungkook was about to knock when he hears some voices inside. It was Hobi and Seojoon with the King. Jungkook's grip on Taehyung's hand tightens as he hears Seojoon speak.

"General Jung, I know you care for Prince a lot, but there are times when I should be with him!" Seojoon speaks up.

"He is like my little brother! And I have promised Jin hyung that no matter what I'll make sure Jungkook is safe! So if he doesn't want to be with you I will make sure you aren't near him!" Hoseok speaks up.

"But why?? Why doesn't Jungkook want to be with him, General Jung?" The king speaks up.

"I don't know, Your Majesty... But he is a very understanding person who never throws such tantrums, so I think it's better if we do as he wants... If he is uncomfortable then please let's keep Vazir Park away from him..." Hoseok softly speaks.

"But as you know sooner or later—" Seojoon speaks but Hoseok is quick to interrupt him. "Don't bring that up!" He angrily speaks and goes outside only to see Jungkook standing there tightly holding Taehyung's hand.

"You heard?" Hobi asks and Jungkook slowly nods. He then leaves his hold on Taehyung's hand and hugs Hobi. "Thank you so much for understanding, hyung...

"It's okay... Your safety comes first, hm?" Hobi speaks up as he parts from the hug and gives Jungkook a warm smile. "And you know what... according to how much we know the Vazir, he won't easily give up..." Hobi speaks up.

"He never gives up..." That was Tae. Both Jungkook and Hobi look at him with a shocked expressions.

"He was my ex..." Taehyung dryly chuckles.

"I know... Jimin hyung told me..." Jungkook softly speaks and Taehyung nods.

"He never listens... Never liked taking orders from someone... H-He—"

"Hyung it's okay if you don't wanna talk about it... And yea we all know he's stubborn... a lot... that too, in a bad way!"

"Yeah... Koo's right... You know what, I think you should like um, be away from the castle for some days..." Hobi suggests.