Thirteen

"Prince Jungkook!" And that was none other than the Royal Wazir, Seojoon

"Oh hyung!" Jungkook speaks with a forced smile.

"We have to go back to the castle!" Seojoon calmly speaks.

"We were heading there anyways," Jungkook speaks up.

The situation was becoming awkward. Jungkook was annoyed because of the Wazir's presence. He was enjoying his time with the designer and Seojoon just had to interrupt.

"Very well then... Let's head towards the castle, /my prince!/" Seojoon spoke up with a smile.

Jungkook just rolls his eyes at the Wazir's response and speaks up. "You head back hyung! I'll be there in a few with Taehyungie hyung!" He smiles at the sudden nickname he used and turns toward the designer only to see him give a fond smile.

"Oh am afraid my prince, but I can't let that happen! You already ran away from the guards and now I can't take any chances! It's all for your safety, /my prince!/" Seojoon speaks up. And Jungkook hated how the Wazir addressed him. The nickname /my prince/ is good to hear only if it's Taehyung who's using it!

"Fine!" Jungkook scoffs as he pulls Taehyung with him and walks ahead of Seojoon. The Wazir just shakes his head at the prince's behavior and rushes after him.

Taehyung was about to speak but was interrupted again by Seojoon. The Wazir grips Jungkook's hand and pulls him a little far from Taehyung.

"Keep that bratty attitude to yourself, my prince!" Seojoon whispers with a forced smile and then releases his tight grip on Jungkook's hand. Jungkook glares at Seojoon and goes on Taehyung's other side. So now Taehyung was in between. There was so much tension between Jungkook and Seojoon that Taehyung could cut it with a scissor at this point.

He turns and looks at Seojoon who was walking with a very calm face as if nothing happened. Then he turns to take a look at the prince. As he looks at Jungkook, the prince immediately looks away. Taehyung opened his mouth to speak but then kept quiet.

"Let's discuss this in the castle..." He thinks as the three of them continue to walk.

And finally, the three of them were back in the castle. Taehyung breathes in relief as he steps inside the palace premises.

Seojoon turned around to look at Jungkook and was about to speak when Jungkook spoke up.

"I'll be in my room!" And with that, he left leaving Taehyung and Seojoon alone.

Something was wrong. Taehyung took a deep breath and rushed behind Jungkook leaving the designer alone on the lawn.

"This is not going to be easy!" Seojoon sighs and goes inside.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook was hurrying towards his room when he heard Taehyung's voice. It was calm and soft. Jungkook stopped in his tracks and waited for Taehyung to catch up.

"Hey... you alright?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook just nodded at the question while he avoided making eye contact with him.

"Jungkookie..." Taehyung calls, a voice so gentle that it gives Jungkook a sense of comfort. "Is everything okay? Did he say or do something?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook shakes his head.

"I'm just... tired yeah... Just need a little sleep. See you at the lunch hyung!" Jungkook says, bows, and hurries to his room leaving a confused Taehyung behind.

"Now that's weird..." Taehyung thinks. He turns around to head to the guest room when he spots Jin.

"Oh good morning Taehyung!" Jin greets him with a bright smile.

"Morning your Majesty!" Taehyung greets back and bows.

"Oh, no need to be so formal with me here! I may be the soon-to-be king of Ilsan but here am just Jin. So hyung's fine!" Jin smiles.

"Okay... hyung!" Taehyung says and gives a small smile.

"You don't seem very well... Wanna talk over a cup of tea?" Jin asks and gets a small nod from Tae. And with a big smile, he takes Taehyung to the garden.

He makes Taehyung sit and pours a cup of tea for him.

"Here you go! Kim Seokjin's special tea!" Jin says as he hands the cup of tea to Taehyung.

"Thank you..." Taehyung thanks and takes a sip of the tea.

"So now tell me... is something bothering you?" Jin asks as he puts down his cup, chin resting on his hands.

"Jungkook..."

"Koo?! Did he do something? Or say something? Don't mind him, he just talks without thinking! That boy has no brain-to-mouth filter!" Jin shakes his head.

"No no! He didn't do or say anything! I'm bothered because I feel that something is wrong with him... He's been acting strange since we encountered Seojoon on our way back to the castle." Taehyung explains.

"Wait what?! You both met the Royal Wazir... outside the castle?!" Jin gasps. Well yeah, he was shocked because Seojoon rarely went out of the castle. "What did exactly happen?" Jin asks and Taehyung tells how they met Seojoon and how Jungkook's mood suddenly changed.

"So you trying to say that Seojon said something to Jungkook?" Jin asks and Taehyung nods. "I'm not so sure about what he said but yea Jungkook's mood did change after that..."

"Oh god... I'll go and talk to him. Thanks for telling me Taehyung!"

"It's okay hyung! I just hope he's okay..." Taehyung sighs.

"He'll be okay... I'll go talk to him!" Jin assures Taehyung.

"Is there anything I can do? I mean I'd love to help..." Taehyung speaks up.

"Well... there's one thing you can do, but I'm not sure," Jin speaks as he stands up and Taehyung stands as well.

"What is it hyung?"

"Can you cook Taehyung?" Jin asks and Taehyung nods. 

"Well then come along!" Jin says and practically pulls Taehyung to the kitchen.

As they enter the kitchen area everyone bowed to Jin. And Jin being a polite person bowed back and so did Taehyung.

"Well you see... whenever the prince gets upset, he craves sweets! And the whole kitchen just has to go make something for him. And he likes it when someone close to him cooks something for him. Like when Eunwoo comes with his famous cakes!" Jin explains.

"Well... I can't bake much but... will cookies do?" Taehyung asks and Jin nods.

"Make sure it's chocolate cookies!" Jin says and Taehyung nods with a smile.

"Let's get this bread!" Taehyung speaks up and as Jin told the cooks, they start helping Taehyung.

"Good luck with baking T—" Jin was interrupted.

"Sorry to interrupt you, Your Majesty... but may I know where the prince is?" And it was none other than the Royal Wazir!