Sixteen

"Wait so does that mean you guys will be staying here for a little longer?" Jungkook asks up

"Well... I'm not sure... Might send Yeonjun here!" Taehyung shrugs and sees Jungkook slightly pouting.

"Anyways let's head back to the castle for now! I'll call Mr. Lee too!" Yoongi speaks up and they head out toward the castle.

"Hyung you all go, I'll be at Woo's bakery! Will see you guys at the castle!" Jungkook suddenly speaks up.

"Alone?" Hobi and Yoongi ask in unison and Jungkook nods.

"I'll accompany you! Anyhow, I was gonna ask you about that bakery 'cause man the pastry was good!" Taehyung speaks up.

"Great! Then you are with Jungkook! See you both at the castle!" Hobi speaks up and before Jungkook can even open his mouth, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hobi leave. Jungkook peeks at Taehyung, takes a deep breath, and starts walking ahead of Taehyung.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Taehyung chuckles as he runs behind Jungkook.

"You know the route to the bakery!" Jungkook mumbles with a small pout

"What's wrong, my prince?" Taehyung asks.

"Huh? What could be wrong? Nothing's wrong!" Jungkook blabbers and awkwardly chuckles. Taehyung just stares at him and smiles.

"You know... you are looking like a creep right now..." Jungkook speaks and tries to keep cool because the smile Taehyung's giving Jungkook is enough to melt him!

"I don't care!" Taehyung shrugs.

Jungkook just shakes his head and walks ahead when Taehyung suddenly grabs his hand. Jungkook freezes in his tracks as he feels Taehyung's grip on his hand and him moving closer.

Right now Jungkook just wants to disappear because he's damn sure that he is a blushing mess by now.

"Don't leave me and go, Jungkookie..." Taehyung speaks as he tightens his grip and looks at Jungkook with a pout. While Jungkook on the other hand was going feral. He was feeling like a teenager around his crush.

Taehyung then properly intertwines their fingers, brushes his thumb against Jungkook's knuckles, and speaks, "Now... Let's go! Bakery or castle?"

"C-Castle please!" Jungkook manages to speak and mentally curses himself for stuttering. Taehyung nodded with a chuckle and they made their way toward the castle.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook was currently in his room spamming Eunwoo. He needs to talk about what happened with someone and who's better than his best friend, Eunwoo! 

'Cause if he tells Somi, she's never gonna let him be at peace with her nagging and teasing. If he tells Jin, the same thing. Jin's gonna tease him a lot! Sibling revenge 'cause Jungkook did the same when Jin told him about Namjoon. Yoongi will listen nod and then won't bother asking more stuff. Namjoon will go all intellectual and logical, but will still make a point. And Hobi... Well, he's gonna try every possible way to set them up!