Four

"Designer Kim and Designer Park!" Jungkook speaks up

"Ahh, even Yoongi talked about inviting them." The king speaks up. "Oh?" Jungkook stares at them. "Yea... After all, he's courting Designer Park!" The queen smiles.

"How about you and Designer Kim get to know each other?" The queen suggests which may or may not have flustered Jungkook. "Yea she's right! You two seem pretty close too!" The king speaks up as he agrees with his wife.

"Mom... Dad... Hyung and I are just friends..." Jungkook speaks up. "Oh, Jungkookie... Your mom and I were just friends too... Sometimes, it all starts with a simple friendship son..." The king chuckles.

"Oh and... from what I've heard from Somi... You and Designer Kim are good penpals too right?" The queen asks and Jungkook's eyes widen in shock.

"This little brat..." Jungkook mumbles and then looks at the queen. "Well... we're just good friends okay, nothing else!" Jungkook awkwardly smiles.

"Well, whatever you say Jungkookie... And since you are /good friends/ why don't YOU send him the invitation letter yourself?" The queen speaks up. "Yea! It'd be nice of you to do that! After all, you both are /good friends/ aren't you?" The king agrees.

"Ahh... If you insist... sure!" Jungkook sighs and then leaves the throne room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook was sitting in his room and trying to write the letter for Taehyung. There was a mess of papers in his room. He wrote something, read it, and groaned in annoyance 'cause he was not satisfied with this one too. He sighed, crumpled the piece of paper, and threw it.

"Ouch!" A voice came from the door. Jungkook turned around and saw the princes, or let's say soon-to-be kings of Ilsan, Namjoon and Jin.

"Hyungs! What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked as he got up and welcomed them inside. 

"It's Somi's birthday in three days and I'm sure it's you who invited us, no?" Jin speaks up with a sarcastic smile. "Oh c'mon Moon, stop troubling the poor kid," Namjoon chuckles as he side hugs his husband.

"And what is this mess Jungkook-ah?! God this place seems more like a dump yard rather than a royal prince's room!" Jin scolds Jungkook. 

"Hyung... Tell your husband to stop scolding me! Stop being like dad, Jin hyung!" Jungkook whines as he starts collecting the paper balls.

"Well I may not be your dad but I did raise you! Is this how you talk with your brother Jungkook huh?" Jin speaks up. 

"Alright alright, I'm sorry your majesty please forgive your little brother." Jungkook rolls his eyes as he throws the papers in the trash.

Well you see, Jin and Jungkook were real siblings. And yeah Jin did take great care of Jungkook for which Jungkook is very thankful to Jin. He loves Jin a lot but he's a brat. Yes, the prince of Busan is a brat.

"By the way what are you even doing Koo? I heard Yoongi talking about you writing an invitation but won't tell for whom it is..." Jin speaks up.

"Wait are you writing an invitation for Designer Kim?" Namjoon asks as he tries to read what Jungkook wrote on the crumpled paper which was thrown on his bed. Jungkook's eyes widen as he snatches the paper from Namjoon's hand.

"Koo... Are you hiding something from hyung?" Jin asks as he stares at Jungkook while Jungkook nervously gulps. Jungkook was about to speak when Yoongi comes in. "Joon I was looking for you! Jin hyung if you don't mind may I take your husband?" Yoongi asks.

"Since when did you even start asking? You guys literally forget my and Koo's existence when you, Joon, and general Jung are together!" Jin scoffs.

"Oh, c'mon hyung... You know apart from these royal connections, Joon, Hoseok, and I are good friends!" Yoongi says and Jin chuckles. "Fine fine..." He shakes his head. Namjoon gives his lover a quick kiss and leaves with Yoongi.

Now it was just Jin and Jungkook. Jin got up locked the door and sat beside Jungkook on the bed.

"So now tell hyung what's bothering you..." Jin speaks in a soft voice. Jungkook sighs and hugs his hyung.

"I'm confused..." He mumbles. "About what, little one?" Jin asks as he caresses Jungkook's soft silky hair. "About Designer Kim..." Jungkook sighs and looks at his brother with a pout. "And what's confusing you? Is it about your feelings?" Jin asks and Jungkook nods. Jin just smiles as he hugs back his brother. Jungkook was always like an open book just for Jin.

"What is confusing tho? Do you like him?" Jin asks. "I don't know hyung... It's just...ugh!" Jungkook groans as he gets up and takes out the folder of letters from the drawer below his nightstand. He comes back and hands the folder to Jin.

Jin then carefully takes out the letters and starts reading them. After reading each and every letter he looks at Jungkook who was almost sleepy.

"Jungkookie..." Jin softly whispers. Jungkook hums in response and then sits straight as he rubs his eyes. "You sleepy bun?" Jin asks as he puts the letters back inside the folder.

Jungkook shakes his head and sits straight, his big doe eyes staring at Jin. "Did you read them all?" Jungkook asks in a small delicate voice and Jin nods.

"Well, it's kinda hard for even me to tell if it's just friendly gestures or he likes you..." Jin starts. "But I don't see any red flag for you to give a try..." He smiles.

"But hyung what if he already has someone? I mean I saw him tweeting a box of a ring with a heart in the caption..." Jungkook pouts.

"Jungkook he's a jeweler. Making jewelry is a part of his work!" Jin speaks up. And he's right. I mean he may be the special jeweler for the Jeon family but that doesn't mean he doesn't make jewelry for others.

"But hyung—"

"I don't want to hear anything. Write a normal letter for him about the invitation and when you both meet, talk to him, get to know him better!" Jin says as he gets up.

"Where are you going? Help me with the letter..." Jungkook whines. "Nope! I'm going to meet Somi now. Do it yourself!" And with that Jin left the room.

Jungkook sighed and took out a new plain piece of paper. 

/write a normal letter/ Jin's words kept ringing in his mind. He took a deep breath and started writing.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

After a whole hour, Jungkook was finally done. He smiled at the neat and clean letter he wrote. He was happy with it. He went and quickly grabbed a nice envelope and packed the letter. After adding the royal seal he went outside and told the messenger to deliver this letter to Taehyung as fast as possible.

And now all he hopes is for Taehyung to accept the invitation and attend Somi's birthday party.