Eight

"Can you stay too?" Jungkook asks up

"Can you stay too?" Jungkook asks up. And that took Taehyung as well as Jungkook himself by surprise. "I mean only if you want to of course. You might probably have some work. It's okay if you don't wanna s—"

"Calm down Jungkookie..." Taehyung softly speaks up with a small smile. 

"J-Jungkookie...?" Jungkook asks without making an eye contact.

"Ah... I'm sorry if that made you uncom—"

"No, it just caught me off guard..." Jungkook speaks shyly which of course didn't go unseen by Taehyung and he just chuckles.

"And about staying... I can if you want me to, my prince..." Taehyung speaks up with a smile. By now it's crystal clear that Taehyung's addicted to calling Jungkook /my prince/.

"You can?!" Jungkook asks, eyes sparkling with happiness and hope. And Taehyung just can't stop staring at the beautiful pair of eyes and the pretty smile plastered on the prince's face.

"Yes..." Taehyung smiles and nods. Jungkook was about to speak when Yoongi and Jimin approach them.

"There you are..." Yoongi speaks up.

"What happened hyung?" Jungkook asks as he gets up.

"Well, your beloved sister is drunk! The party is about to end anyways and Prince Jaehwa is also going home so take her back to her room." Yoongi informs. "Ah, this girl..." Jungkook sighs.

"Also Taehyungie! I'll be staying with Yoongi hyung tonight!" Jimin speaks up.

"I predicted that..." Taehyung chuckles and continues. "I'm also staying though so we'll leave together don't worry!" Taehyung smiles.

"I'll escort Jimin to our room then... Take care of Somi." And with that both, Jimin and Yoongi left.

"Hyung you coming with me or...?" Jungkook speaks up. "Yeah sure let's go!" Taehyung speaks up and they both make their way toward Somi.

And there she was happily sipping on her whiskey while the Prince of Daejeon stared at her with hearty eyes.

Jungkook clears his throat and the Prince turns around. 

"Oh hello hyung!" Prince Jaehwa bows. 

"Thank you for taking care of her!" Jungkook smiles.

"It's okay hyung... Do you want me to help you escort her back?" He asks.

"As much as I'd love to, your parents are looking for you... But you are always welcomed in the castle whenever you want!" Jungkook smiles. The prince bows again and takes his leave.

"Now let's get you out of here, young lady!" Jungkook says and helps Somi stand up. Somi gets up but loses her balance and sits back on the chair.

"Who told you to drink without me?" Jungkook speaks up.

"Prince asked..." Somi giggles. Jungkook sighs and bends down to take off her shoes while Taehyung watched them in adoration.

"Get up..." Jungkook speaks and Somi slowly gets up. Jungkook holds her waist tightly and the three of them make their way toward her room.

"Koo... We had to talk~" Somi whines. "We can always talk later little one. Right now you need rest." Jungkook speaks up and Somi pouts.

Finally, they reach her room. 

"Um, hyung... Can you open the door?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung nods with a smile and opens the door. As he opens the door, the three of them go inside and Jungkook makes Somi sit on the bed. He then places her shoes in the closet.

"Don't move! I'll be right back!" Jungkook says and leaves Somi and Taehyung in the room.

In a minute or so Jungkook returns with some meds and the palace maids. He places the medicine in a small container with a bottle of juice on the nightstand.

"Sleep well, princess!" Jungkook says and pats Somi's head and leaves the room with Taehyung.

And now they were out and Jungkook breathed in relief.

"So hyung you wanna rest or want me to show you around the castle?" Jungkook asks up. "As much as I'd like to see the castle, it's better to rest now..." Taehyung answers. "Huh? Why?" Jungkook asks in confusion. "Well everyone might be resting right now so... Won't it be a disturbance to them?" Taehyung asks up and Jungkook chuckles.

"Well, you're kinda right... But how about I show you the outer side of the castle now?" Jungkook chuckles as he asks. "Well... sure, if you don't mind!" Taehyung smiles.

"Of course, I don't mind at all!" Jungkook smiles and guides Taehyung outside the castle.

And now they were roaming through the main garden, where the castle animals were peacefully sleeping.

"Looks like you both love animals..." Taehyung smiles as he sees some sleeping bunnies.

"Well, yea... I have my own pet dog and Somi has a pet cat... They fight a lot so we keep them away from each other." Jungkook giggles.

"Even I have a dog. He's mostly with me but whenever I got out, either Jimin or his sister takes care of him." Taehyung smiles.

"Jimin hyung has a sister?" Jungkook asks as they sit on the swing. "Yes, she has a little sister. And you know her!" Taehyung speaks up. "I do..? I don't think so hyung... I'm meeting you both for the first time." Jungkook replies, confusion on his face. "Well the royal fashion designer Park Jihyo, she is Jimin's sister." Taehyung answers with a smile.

"She is?! Wow, the whole family is into designing and fashion!" Jungkook chuckles and Taehyung nods in agreement.

"By the way... Are you allowed to be outside this late?" Taehyung asks up 'cause it was almost 12 am now.

"Uh... No! But who cares! Somi and I sneak out all the time." Jungkook quietly giggles and Taehyung finds it endearing how the prince's eyes form pretty crescents when he giggles and his nose scrunches when he gives a smile.

"Did you ever get caught?" Taehyung asks.

"Well once we were about to get caught as the palace guard saw us but thanks to Hobi hyung the guard didn't tell anyone! Perks of being the general's favorite!!" Jungkook proudly smiles.

"Perks of being a prince!" Taehyung corrects.

"No! It's really because I'm Hobi hyung's favorite or else if the king or the queen would've come to know about it, they would've grounded me and Somi for a week. And being inside the palace is boring!!" Jungkook groans.

"The palace is so huge! How can you be bored in there?" Tae asks up.

"Well, it is for you! But I've been there since birth! I know literally each and every part of this castle." Jungkook sighs. "And it's boring. Even the library is boring 'cause most of the books are related to royalty!" Jungkook scoffs.

"Understandable..." Taehyung chuckles.

"So I have to then make an excuse of taking Bam out for a walk so that they let me outside." Jungkook shakes his head as he speaks.

"Bam? Your dog?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods.

"By the way hyung... Wanna escape the castle and go to my place?" Jungkook suddenly asks up.