Fourteen

"Sorry to interrupt you, Your Majesty

"Sorry to interrupt you, Your Majesty... but may I know where the prince is?" And it was none other than the Royal Wazir!

Jin gives him a glare and looks back at Taehyung with a sweet smile. He goes to Taehyung whispers something to him and goes outside. Seojoon gives Taehyung one last look and goes out.

"Now why are you looking for Jungkook?" Jin speaks in a stern voice.

"I just need to talk to him..." Seojoon speaks with a smile.

Jin just scoffs at him and speaks up. "He's probably resting!" Jin says and makes his way toward Jungkook's room only to get stopped by Seojoon again.

"He's not in his room, your majesty!"

Jin just sighs at Seojoon's response and tells Seojoon to continue his work and not to look for Jungkook.

Seojoon rolls his eyes at Jin's back and makes his way to his own chamber.

After checking that Seojoon is indeed gone, Jin proceeds toward the library. He carefully opens the door and finds Jungkook sleeping on the couch near the window, the sunrays softly shining on his cheeks, stained with dried tears.

Jin closes the door behind him and sits beside Jungkook.

"Jungkookie..." He softly whispers and caresses Jungkook's soft hair. A soft whine escape's Jungkook's mouth as he gives in to the warmth of Jin's palm and snuggles closer to it.

"Bun, wake up..." Jin softly speaks up and waits for Jungkook to open his eyes. And finally, Jungkook is awake.

"Hyung..." He looks at Jin, tears streaming down his face.

"Hey don't cry now, Koo... Hyung's here right?" Jin speaks as he hugs Jungkook and rubs his back in order to calm him.

"Hyung he... he showed up outside the... castle. Hyung he... he never goes out... I don't want this hyung... make him go.." Jungkook speaks between his sobs.

"Shush... I'll talk to mum and dad okay? I'll make sure he never follows you around, hm?" Jin says as he parts from the hug and wipes Jungkook's face with his robe, and Jungkook chuckles at that. "What?"

"Can't believe that the soon-to-be king of Ilsan is wiping my face with his oh-so-expensive robe!" Jungkook chuckles as he sniffles.

"Well, nothing's more expensive than my Jungkookie's smile to me!" Jin says as he continues wiping Jungkook's face.

"Stop being so cheesy hyungie, or else I'll blow my nose in your robe!" Jungkook giggles.

"Well, you'll have to wash it by yourself then if you do a such gross thing to my robe!" Jin playfully glares and pats Jungkook's head.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*