Chapter 9-A penalty for both

Louis only understood half of the conversation, but in the end, it didn't bother anyone anyway.

Harry had come into the pillow room angrily, picked up Louis and stormed out.

A quiet "thank you," he had murmured to Liam. To Louis's surprise, he actually understood and even smiled mildly.

He obviously knew Harry well and knew how to deal with him. Unlike Louis himself.

He was overwhelmed with the mood, because as soon as they were at the house from Harry, he went into the bathroom with Louis and wanted to shower him again because of the different smell.

Louis had sniffed himself and didn't really smell anything at all. Apparently, they all had superhero noses here.

"I have to pee first..." Louis murmured uncomfortably and let Harry plant him on the toilet.

Then they showered together again and without any lotions or soaps.

At least Harry was in a better mood afterwards.

Still, he left Louis in the pillow room for a moment, only to come back with a collar and a small leash.

"I-I-I-I... I'm not a dog." He whispered anxiously.

"No, you're not. But you ran away yesterday and I'm not in the moos for such a drama. So, you're going to wear that for a few days. You can't walk right now. So, it's actually a bit absurd, but you have to get used to wearing something like that." Said the alpha and put the collar on Louis. He didn't resist. His fear was far too great.

"Why?" He then asked.

"Because I want you to learn to walk properly on a leash. That can always be necessary."

"Why? At Mum-"

"You're not with your mum! I've said it enough times! You're mine and I'm keeping you!" Harry hissed immediately.

Why did he always want to go somewhere else? Why was he cuddling with Liam? Why forever mum, mum, mum?! He was the Alpha. He was in charge. Point.

Louis then said nothing more. He just turned away from Harry, the small charm on his collar jingling slightly, and tried to get comfortable.

"We're different than the people you lived with before. Your life is here. I'll prepare you for everything you'll need later. The collar and leash are part of it."

"Do you need something like that too?" Louis asked now with a touch of defiance.

"No. An alpha doesn't let anyone lead him."

"Neither does a Louis." Louis replied, at least on the outside, unimpressed.

Harry reached around him and pulled him tight and finally more or less onto himself.

"Oh yes. Omegas can be lead. But that's okay. In a pack everyone is important, and everyone has their job. That's the only way it works.", he explained and looked at Louis' face, from which he could read that Louis didn't understood what he said.

"Where have you been?" he suddenly asked instead.

"At Taylor."

"What is that?"

"Not what, but who."

"Who is this?"

"A good friend. I... will be with her for a few days in two weeks."

"Why?"

"Because then she needs someone."

"For what?"