Chapter 32-Eleanor

The next day began, and Louis immediately noticed that guests were treated similar like the guests with the humans.

They met again on the large square where the party must have taken place yesterday and ate together. In human form. Louis thought that was great. Especially since there were pancakes straight from a pan over the fire with all sorts of things.

Harry had previously explained to him that he could eat whatever he wanted, but that he must never move away from him.

But it was probably due to the nature of things that Louis finished eating much faster and wanted to walk around accordingly. Harry ate and chatted with that Noan guy.

A look at the other side revealed to Louis that Niall was also eating and probably didn't want to stop anytime soon.

Louis sighed a little lower on his Floor cushions sink.

At some point he looked up to take a look at the people of this pack. There were about 25 people. men, women and children. But one girl caught his eye. She must be about his age. She was different from the others, although Louis couldn't tell exactly what was different about her.

"Li?" Louis asked, tapping Liam who was sitting between him and Niall.

"Hm?"

"Who is that?"

"Who?"

"The one with the black hair and stuff." Liam followed Louis' gaze.

"Why?" Liam asked rather stiffly as he understood who Louis meant.

"Um... she... um... don't know," Louis said, embarrassed.

"Puppy, say." Came sharply from Harry.

Louis looked at him in shock. He hadn't realized Harry was even listening.

"Um... She's different from the others." Mumbled Louis.

"Why?!" Harry growled.

"Because..." Louis pulled away. He knew something was different about her. Just what, he didn't know.

He looked back at her and watched her. and then suddenly he knew.

"She's not a werewolf."

"That's right. I never want to see you alone with her, do you understand me?" Harry growled.

"Yes." Came from Louis only. The girl was an only human. Like him.

"I can call them here. Puppies have to play with their own kind. That's no different with them.", The other alpha explained.

"As long as it's done under supervision." Growled Harry.

They chatted for a little longer , but then she actually came to them.

"Hello Alpha Styles." She greeted Harry with bowed head.

Harry just mumbled something.

Noan nodded at the girl's confused face, though, so she continued.

"Hello Beta Zayn and Beta Liam and Delta Niall... And Omega Louis."

Louis looked confused. Why did she always say that rank to it? Is that something like saying aunt and uncle?

The others had greeted her long ago, so Louis mumbled his "hello" quickly.

"You have questions. Feel free to ask." She smiled at Louis and sank down in front of him.

Louis, on the other hand, looked at Harry. He foamed formally over and stared straight ahead.

Louis sighed and crawled onto his lap, only to put his hand on his neck. Now he should be happy.