Chapter 19-Full moon

The days before the full moon already announced the exceptional time impressively.

Everyone was frustrated and irritable. It was still okay for Niall, but everyone else kind of turned off.

They were through the wind and more wolfish. The moon was pulling on them, Liam had explained to Louis, but he hadn't understood a thing.

The other kids at Maggy's aggressively snapped at Louis and kept pushing him around. Then they put their front paws on his chest and pushed his head away. Only when they had free access to his throat they satisfied and left. Unfortunately, there were several, so Louis felt like he was doing nothing but lying around there stupidly. The claws hurt and Louis wanted to go back to Harry...

When he came to pick him up, he looked like he wanted to bite people even in his human form.

"What the hell happened here?! Why does he look like this?! He's mine, you stupid beasts!" he snapped, pointing accusingly at Louis' bruised chest. Yes, paws hurt like that.

"Alpha, I'm sorry, I had-"

"I don't give a shit! If he looks like that again, I'll rip you guys open!" Harry growled, grabbing Louis and dragging him towards his house. It's a good thing that he always had Mr. Carrot in his hand at Maggy's, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to grab him so quickly.

"Go take a shower!" Harry snapped at the overwhelmed boy at home. Louis stopped where Harry had let him go, totally confused.

"Can't you hear?! You're mine and you're not a pack bitch! So go take a damn shower," snapped Harry.

Louis took a shower and took his time with it. He would prefer to just shower for the whole full moon. How was he supposed to survive the next few days? Was Harry always in that mood on a full moon? What was a pack bitch?

Harry obviously had an incredible urge to move, because when Louis came out of the bathroom, he was already gone again. So, Louis planted himself in the pillow room and waited for what was to come.

"Hey Louis." Liam called as soon as he entered the Alpha's house.

"Hi. Are you crazy like that too?" Louis asked directly to be on the safe side.

"It's okay." Liam laughed nervously, stopping at the entrance to the pillow room.

"I'm not allowed to approach you now, but I just wanted to give you some information for the next few days. So: Harry will probably lock you up here and do strange things. Just let him. It doesn't matter whether he distributes dead rabbits, or cover the room with leaves, okay? You always have to submit to him. No matter what he has in mind for you: let him. Don't contradict him and, if in doubt, lie on your back, head stretched out, okay? No matter how he thinks to take care of you: Accept it. It doesn't matter if you like it or not. There's something in your milk that makes you sleep soundly. That's probably for the best. Okay?" Liam asked frantically and jumped up again.

"I have to go. He's coming. Good luck!" he shouted, while he rushed out of the house.

"Was Liam here?" Harry snapped not a five minutes later.

"Yes. He told me what I have to do to survive the full moon." Louis answered annoyed and turned to his chestnut car.

"Obviously you weren't listening," Harry said gruffly, and he yanked Louis around.

He just looked at Harry before simply laying on his back and craning his neck.

Harry sniffed happier and... Licked?

Louis made a face and tried not to say anything. Basically, that demanded all his concentration.

Harry even drooled off his collarbones and chin. Hmm... I guess he just found it hard to behave humanely?