Chapter 17-A meal

The other children with Maggy had now decided that they didn't like Louis.

They found him funny. He couldn't transform, wasn't just weaker than everyone else because of that, and he belonged to the Alpha. Which somehow meant he was important. Very important. But still he was weird and weaker. What did their strong alpha want with a worm like him?

Louis, on the other hand, was curled up on Mr. Carrot. He wanted to protect him with his life. And by the way, he didn't like anyone here either.

The other children left him alone as long as he didn't get too close to them, but Maggy was just drooling on him again and he was freezing. Every time he covered himself up, Maggy would pull the covers off and keep drooling.

When there was food, Louis had been happy for a split second. Until suddenly a dead deer was laid on the grass in front of the house right in front of them. All the young wolves were excited. Louis not. But Maggy, now in wolf form herself, simply grabbed his neck and pulled him with her.

Now he stood next to the carcass, which was maltreated by many wolf teeth and had no idea what he was doing here.

Especially since the others kept growling at him and occasionally even snapped at him. Great. He certainly wouldn't take poor Bambi away from them and wouldn't eat it.

So he just sat down on the grass a few meters away. At least he had his peace now. He used Mr Carrot again as a buttocks cushion. Not that anyone wanted him again and also didn't spread blood on him from Bambi.

Suddenly Maggy lay down on her side in front of him and looked at him encouragingly. Louis just had no idea what she wanted, but preferred to take his rabbit back, not that anyone would have any stupid ideas.

But Maggy grabbed his neck again and pulled him to her stomach. Louis still had no idea what he was supposed to do there and crouched down again to not lie around like that.

However, he was grabbed again in the neck and his head was only released directly on her stomach.

Louis saw a lot of fur and a nipple.

Oh no, oh no, oh no no no! That definitely went too far for Louis. He didn't want that. He was human. No baby wolf.

She couldn't ask for that.

Well obviously, she could. She just did. But Louis kept turning his face away and trying to get away.

Even her growl didn't stop him in any way.

"Louis what are you doing?" Lou asked in the next moment, coming to a halt in front of them from wherever she was.

"I don't want that." Louis wailed. His whole Neck was red and partly scraped open by teeth. On top of that, his body felt completely coated in saliva and cold.

"You've already had milk from her. It doesn't get any fresher than that. Come on."

"What?! But I don't want that at all!", Louis howled again. Maggy growled at him, got up the next moment and went to the others.

"Louis, how could you?! She takes care of you. She did it from the start without batting an eyelid and you're making such a fuss?" Lou asked disappointed.

"I... I... I am a human... And not a Baby wolf." Louis sniffed.

"Go over to her and apologize." Lou demanded, adding, "Even though you're not her own pup and far below her in rank, she took care of you. She even took you in."

Louis didn't want to. The idea of ​​sucking a teat seemed repulsive to him, and yet he had no choice but to apologize. As soon as he got close to Maggy, she drooled over him and grabbed his neck, pulling him back to her stomach.

Much reluctance, but at least Mr. Carrot in his arms, he cupped his mouth around the teat and began to suckle gently. But again, Maggy nudged him with her nose and briefly grabbed his neck again. Okay, I guess sucking like a straw was wrong. What else was he supposed to do with the thing?

It still took one or two failed attempts before Louis finally figured out that he could make a milking movement with his tongue and thus squeeze out the milk.

He was so glad to have made it and not to be grabbed in the neck anymore that he couldn't even be disgusted anymore, but politely drank the wolf milk.

It actually tasted the same as he had been given cups to drink so many times before. Still, it was so extremely fresh somehow something else. Even if the accompanying circumstances at Louis did not exactly cause a storm of jubilation.

Also, Maggy didn't let him get away until she thought it was enough.

At that point, Louis already felt completely overeaten and ended up just falling asleep on the teat. One could hardly imagine how exhausting this form of nutrition was. Of course, he still held Mr Carrot tight in his arms.

It wasn't nearly as if he liked Maggy's way of feeding him. Absolutely not. But after the fifth time at the latest, he just got used to it. It was easier than having teeth on the back of your neck all the time. Once he even ran to her voluntarily and of his own accord. He was just thirsty and that was all he got, Maggy had explained.

It was also his only reliable source of warmth outside since he simply didn't have a warming fur. Of course, Maggy had intended that, as she told him about one of the few moments as a human being. Louis thought that was pretty mean, but what was he supposed to do?

So, he just didn't discuss it anymore.

What he discussed a lot, however, was that he really wanted to see Niall. Maggy had told him that she wouldn't approve of it until he had settled in properly. But he countered that Harry would pick him up again.

Maggy just said hopefully that maybe he wouldn't.

But she was wrong.

Four days after his disappearance, he showed up at Maggy's house in an underground mood.

Louis lay in his corner and the others all lined up as if trying to impress Harry.

Well, Harry wasn't really looking at that at the moment.

"Come on, Puppy. I'm in a hurry," he grumbled, lifting Louis onto his hip and going home with him and of course his rabbit, which Harry grabbed himself because Louis was obviously too caught off guard. Without even really noticing Maggy and the others.

"You stink," Louis stated as soon as Harry set him down on the toilet seat at home. Home at last, Louis thought.

"Hm... Am I punishing you for the impertinence of your statement, or do I commend you for making it this far before you said it? By the way, you too." Harry said, suddenly looking happier.

He had funny moods.

"It wasn't insolence, it was the Truth." Louis snorted.

"Does the smell bother you?"

"Yes."

"Good. I'm glad." Grinned Harry now in a good mood.