Chapter 26-Contradiction

Louis didn't run far away. He ran into the small park, where Niall immediately offered himself as a bench. Thick drops rained down on them and only a few wolves roamed about.

"You know Ni, they're all kind of stupid. I didn't even understand what exactly he meant. So what I guess I'm doing. But it was mean, wasn't it?" Louis asked and the wolf nodded his head.

"You know... When we grow up I'll get bitten. And then I'm a wolf too. Maybe we should take over the shop here then?" Louis asked considering and Niall gaped at him with his wolf face as if he's insane.

"You're getting sick." Harry's voice suddenly spoke calmly from behind.

"I will anyway."

"Come on let's go home."

"No. I'm below you. I don't want to take advantage of you. Go away." Louis grumbled.

Harry immediately growled loudly.

"What?! Do you want to kill me?! Do it!" Louis snapped back. He just didn't want to give in. Harry had been mean to him. Louis hadn't even known when Harry said it. Still, Harry had done it in front of everyone.

"You come over here right now!" Harry growled deep.

Louis got a little scared. Goosebumps spread all over his body. Everything in him desperately wanted to obey the Alpha. But he didn't want to give in.

"Puppy, I won't say it again." Harry growled loudly.

"Good, then you can go." Louis hissed. Several other wolves had gathered around them. A scared human came from further behind and gave Harry a something. But Louis couldn't see what.

The next moment Harry suddenly stood behind him and he felt a pressure on his neck. The next moment his neck was jerked forward and Louis fell to his knees. Slowly looking up from his neck, he guided a leash very taut into the hand of a very pissed off Harry.

Tears welled up in Louis' eyes. He wasn't a dog. Why was Harry doing this to him? First he insulted him in front of everyone and now something like that. Louis felt so infinitely small.

"I don't tolerate contradiction. If I  say you're coming with me, then you're coming with me! Was that clear enough for you now?!" Harry snapped in his face and grabbed his neck. But not so hard that it hurt Louis a lot. Still, Louis thought it was stupid.

Then Harry stomped home, growling. Everyone jumped out of his way and Louis was forced to follow, wheezing.

In the hallway of the house, Harry carelessly dropped the leash and walked away towards the bathroom. Louis was waiting in the hallway. He didn't want to be yelled at again and Harry would have unleashed him if he'd wanted Louis walking around, right?

At some point Harry came back, stroked Louis' head and once gently along the neck and led him to the bathroom with the leash. Apparently he had run bathwater.

"You're cold and dirty. You need to get in the tub." Harry decided, untying the leash Collar.

Louis said nothing. He was angry and disappointed and sad.

Harry grabbed Louis under the arms and lifted him into the tub. Then he sat behind him.

Louis remained silent, but felt the warmth of the water surround him and his body slowly relax.

"You've been naughty, Puppy," Harry said, running his hand over Louis' cold little shoulders to warm them too.

Louis remained silent.

"You know I hate this, right?" growled Harry.

"Yeah, but you hate it when I speak my mind too. You hate everything. Only if I keep saying yes Harry, thank you Harry, please Harry. Then you're happy," Louis retorted defiantly.

"Well, that would be a nice change, which I would definitely welcome. But for today it would have been enough if you had listened to me to the end." Harry growled and briefly tightened his grip on Louis' neck in warning.

He was silent again. Just sadly looked at the bath water. How much more fun it would be with foam...

"So?!", snapped Harry.

Louis took a deep breath before rattling off monotonously, "I'm sorry I ran away before you could finish insulting me-"

"Last warning!" Harry hissed menacingly.

Louis sighed heavily and then spoke, "I'm sorry I didn't let you finish and that I didn't hear?"

"It's better. If you had let me finish, I could have explained to you what an alpha bitch is."

"That doesn't sound nice."

"Hm... That's what it's called. We live much more naturally than just humans. So a bitch is a she-wolf who's looking for someone who... Who... Who-"

"Who spends time with her ?"

"Exactly. Thanks. Spending time with her. She could be hanging out with... who else all the time. She's not committed to just one... hanging out. You know?" Harry asked.

"Yes. And because I always have to be with you, am I your bitch?! You decided that." Louis scolded.

"You're not a pack bitch. Wait...from the beginning: The term slut is used among Alphas because it can be a word used to convey that someone...someone...needs help from you and they listen to you and belong to you. That's why an alpha bitch is incredibly important. She's there for the alpha. Just for him. That's what sets her apart from everyone else. You get it?"

Louis nodded, but actually didn't understand anything.

"It's... Complicated. Because you're still so small. When the Levid pack was there, I had to talk like that so that they would know what was going on and leave quickly. But even so, it makes me happy that you will be my alpha bitch. You're not yet because you're too small. It... you'll only want to spend time with me at certain times and you'll... do everything for me to spend time with you... That... It... Believe me, when it does, it'll be good. For both of us."

Well, Louis doubted that, but decided not to say anything. The fact that he had to walk around with a collar on a leash for the next few days was enough for him. He didn't want to overstrain Harry's now better mood.