Chapter 25-The stupid girls

On the day after the full moon, it was always just a matter of removing the traces of that night.

So Louis was hanging out with Niall and Harry this time around with Zayn and Liam. The pillow room in Harry's house was in need of a thorough cleaning, which was apparently done by someone. Louis didn't know who. But Harry had said to take it easy, and since Louis didn't want to risk an argument, he complied.

He and Niall were playing with chestnut cars. The three big ones were talking stuff all the time about the pack. Louis found the chatter insanely boring. At first, he had considered whether he could ask them, whether they could telephone that in their heads. But in the end, he didn't dare.

"Harry? Honey? Are you here?" a female voice suddenly asked.

"I'm here, Kendall." Harry called back, glancing at the entrance to the pillow room.

What was that crap supposed to be? Why did she ask so stupidly and why did Harry answer so stupidly? They could smell every 20 kilometers against the wind, couldn't they? In addition, they could also make phone calls in their heads, where was who?

Louis thought that was dumb. So, he didn't like the stupid girl. So he also looked disgruntled towards the door and once noisily sniffed. He must have just caught a cold.

A moment later, a long thin woman with dark hair appeared and looked directly at Harry. Did women have to be tall and skinny for Harry?

"Hey darling." She grinned broadly.

Harry growled indignantly before saying rather harshly, "What do you want?"

Kendall probably didn't expect that, because she took a step back and looked at everyone present for a moment. Her eyes landed on Louis last and stayed with him.

"Don't look at him." Harry growled and Louis immediately noticed that he was struggling again.

So he did what he always did from then on: he crawled onto Harry's lap. But he had taken his chestnuts and cones with him. After all, he was busy. Accordingly, he no longer listened to the girl, but tried to build a battering ram.

Harry's hand kept running through his hair. It was nice. So weird. But nice. The stupid girl didn't move. Dumb. She should go. Louis didn't know what it was, but he didn't like Harry's long thin women. If he could, he would probably growl at her too. The silly thing was that sometimes it really suited him when Harry disappeared to one of them and didn't bang around. But most of the time his mood was even worse afterwards than before.

"I... I... I thought we could spend some time together. You were too... busy last night." Kendall said and her disappointment was clearly audible.

"If I take care of my omega, you don't have to comment on that. You have to accept that, wasn't that clear?!" Harry snapped and somehow Louis found it almost refreshing that it wasn't meant for him.

Kendall let out an anxious squeak, even in human form. Couldn't she just go back?

"I-i-i-i-i... I can already feel the heat on me and you're not with me... Since that..."

Harry just let out another growl as Louis wrapped his arms around his neck.

Kendall turned on her heels and disappeared.

"What is heat?" Louis asked looking at Harry.

"It... you're too young for that." Harry muttered and sounded so infinitely resigned.

"I want to know. All tall skinny women talk about it."

"Because it affects them. But not you. Not yet."

"When does that affect me?"

"When you're 18."

"Oh. Then that's what makes the difference?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, you're always mad because I'm too small. You wait for me to have heat too." Louis explained the obvious to him.

"A little maybe," Harry said, looking at the small, weak body on his lap.

"Will I be that stupid then too?"

"How stupid?"

"I don't like your stupid girls. They're stupid. Are they always stupid or only when they're in heat? I bet they're always stupid."

"They'll always be goofy to you Puppy. But especially when they're in their heat."

"Why?"

"Because you're going to want me for you. Even if I'm always with you, you won't want them anywhere near me."

"It's already like that. You don't have to wait until I'm 18," explained Louis, who was already playing with chestnuts again.

"I know. And you have no idea how proud that makes me. You are so perfect. I can't wait for you to finally carry my puppies."

Oh no, Louis thought. Not that again. Harry chattered about it more often. Louis had considered quietly asking Niall how tall and heavy he was when he was born. Maybe Louis should train his arms a bit.

"You'll hate them later. All unbound gamma females. Because they're the best candidates for an alpha. But I have you and I won't want anything else. You won't care. That will be your wolf nature. You will... No... You're too young for that again. But I'll only want you, the Omega."

"Exactly. Because Omegas are cooler." Louis explained. He had no idea what exactly Harry was rambling about. But it was important for him to say the mark very clearly.

Harry just looked at Louis in irritation.

"I think Liam lied to me." Louis said afterwards and grinned broadly at Liam.

"Why?" Harry immediately asked suspiciously.

"He said a slut is someone you find pretty." Said Louis, now watching intensely Harry.

He laughed his head off and get hissed hints from his two betas present.

"No, that's not true. With us, a bitch is a low-ranking creature, which gives you an advantage through certain behavior. But it always depends on the context a-", Harry didn't get any further, because Louis had jumped up and ran out, Niall squeaked after him in wolf form.

"What is it?" Harry asked confused.

"Oh man... you called him that when the Levid-pack were here."

"Oh."