Chapter 41-Party night

Louis stepped into the fresh night air. It was cold but he didn't care. It was still raining. But even that somehow didn't matter and was funny.
Louis' belly and his head celebrated wild parties and that completely independently of each other. And he staggered along like that. With his Niall, whom he loved even more now than he already did. Oh, a moth, he thought happily, as a small moth flew by.

Louis was kind of happy and light. So he felt that way. It was impossible to describe really. He felt like he could pull out trees. Well, if he wanted to. He felt psyched and cocky.

"Nihi?"
"Huh?"
"Have you ever climbed that tree there?", Louis asked, looking up at a thick oak tree.
"No... but we should do that.", Slurred Niall and stepped over the slippery ground towards the tree. Louis also thought that this was a very good
idea.

In front of the tree they stood there swaying for a while and looked up.
"Boah, great tree.", marveled Louis and Niall immediately agreed.
"Ni? You are my bessa friend."
" You are mine too."
"I love you."

Pssssccchht. If Ha... Harry heard that, then I'm mush.", Niall whispered very loudly.
Louis just laughed. He somehow found everything funny. And so he staggered up to the tree and tried to climb it. Niall did the same from the other side.

Along the way, they sang a little bit, slurring their words. Because it was funny, even though they kept slipping and there was a strange layer of smear on them from the tree, just from the rain on these tiny layers of moss on the tree.

"Baby you light up my wooooooorld!", Shouted Niall, crashing back down the good 80 inches.
"Ow?" he made confused.
"Are you already at the ground? Or are you still falling?", Louis asked from above.
"Ah?", Niall made and got up again.
Something was poking at his butt.

"I think, I fell on a hedgehog.", he told
Louis.
"Oh. And?"
"Hm. I don't know. I see none.", Niall answered, searching the ground.
"Is he still in?"
"Where?"
"in the butt."
"What?"
"Well, the hedgehog?"
"That's a load of rubbish!", Niall laughed.
"Huh? I thought it was about hedgehogs?"

They probably would have continued discussing if they hadn't been interrupted.
"What the hell is going on?!" asked Harry's voice indignantly.

"Yoo-hoo!", Cried Louis giggling from the tree.
"What are you doing there?!", Asked Harry, trying to pluck Louis from the tree. After all, he hadn't gotten that insanely high either. But he clung to the tree with his arms and legs, so that he merely moved his stomach a bit off of the tree as Harry pulled on him. Louis commented on the whole thing with a cheerful "Uiuiuiui".

"Ey. Stop that. I climb."
"You- what?! Climb?! More like break your neck. Let go now.", Harry hissed, somehow managing to growl on the side anyway.
"Too bad.", Louis muttered sadly and let Harry pick him off the tree.

"What are you doing out here?", Harry asked again pissed off and grabbed each under one arm to maneuver them back in front of the pack house onto the porch and out of the rain.

"Fresh air.", Explained Niall.
"Important.", Louis added with a raised finger.
"Who gave you alcohol?", Harry asked next, since he was probably stuck on his last question.

"Allohohl?", Louis asked, confused. What was that all about?
Niall, on the other hand, looked a little taken aback.

Harry noticed that, too, of course.
"What have you been drinking?!" he growled at Louis.
"Strawberry."
"Niall?!", he asked now just threateningly.
"Uh...", He just lay down on his back and stretched his head over to show his throat. Well, when everyone was human, it looked pretty silly, but it was all about the gesture. Louis had to chuckle anyway. It just looked cunning.

"I expect an answer," Harry spoke only a little more calmly.
"Been boring. Have been coughing cars."
"What?"
"Cards Pffft made.", Louis helped, who was still stuck under Harry's one arm.
"So. you 13 and you 15 played a drinking game together?!"
"What that?", Louis asked, giggling. Booze game sounded fun.

Harry, once he caught himself, looked very focused. There was nothing reasonable to get out of the two boozers anyway.
"Who you calling now?" asked Louis, intrigued.
Harry looked at him and seemed to think for a moment whether he should say something back. But then apparently decided against it. Too bad.

"Oh Lima and Zen are coming to the talking party." Niall rejoiced when he saw the two mentioned coming towards them.

"Talking?" asked Louis, holding onto Harry's arm. He had, after all, just set him on his feet. But everything revolved around him. It hadn't been that way on the tree. He wanted to go back to the tree.

"Talking. Water from sky. Drip drip."
"Ah! Talking.", understood Louis now, too.
Harry rolled his eyes.
"Love you?", Louis suddenly said and looked at Harry faithfully.
"You're drunk, Puppy."
"Sorrry." Murmured Harry, and given the big blue and somewhat bloodshot eyes, Harry smoothly didn't want to be quite so mad anymore. But fortunately, Zayn and Liam arrived just in time.

"Explain! Now!" growled Harry to the two Betas, pointing to Louis and Nial, who simply couldn't stand up straight even if they tried. They were also greasy from the tree.

Louis groaned inwardly. He didn't want to hear something stupid like that now. He wanted to go back to the tree or cuddle. Or both? Was that possible? Harry was there.
He was good for cuddling... but could he get up a tree? He would stumble if Louis stacked more than three pillows on top of each other. Louis thought it was funny and had to giggle.
When he looked up, he realized that this was probably quite inappropriate. Why were they all looking like that? Had they still been talking?

Oops. Why were Liam and Zayn lying in the mud and Niall still lying on the floor of the porch? Maybe they had also tried to climb trees?

"Hazzy? Come. Cuddling.", Louis simply whined.
Liam, Zayn, and Niall stared at him like he was tired of living.
Harry, stupidly, too.

"Puppy.", Growled Harry, drooling a bit unattractively as he now fixated fully on Louis. He already had significantly enlarged teeth. Louis had to think for a moment about how cute Harry would look if he got the fluffy ears first.
Wouldn't be quite so wet, either.

I wonder if Harry would think it was funny if he said that out loud. Just now he looked kind of... Tense.