Chapter 11-Louis is not tired

Louis understood only parts of what was said. In part, he found it quite meaningless. But they would probably have their reasons here, why they did it that way.

Louis had finally fallen asleep on top of Harry, and he was lying perfectly calm and content beneath him.

Finally he calmed down. He felt constantly rushed and driven. But at that moment he was calm. He knew it was the calm the Omega was radiating at the moment.

When Louis woke up again, he found he was lying around and sleeping way too much. He wanted to move. He wanted to play.

Harry was also lying around.

So Louis got up, took the stupid leash into his own hands and just looked around the house. There wasn't much at all. In the pillow room only pillows, blankets and mattresses. They were wolves, right? Was that their basket?

Louis turned down the hall to the kitchen. Did they have cornflakes here? He just looked in the closets.

How boring. There were mixing bowls, measuring cups and all that stuff. Where was the food? Why was the handle for the fridge all the way up? Louis climbed onto the worktop and inspected the other cabinets as well. No supplies could be found.

Harry had made him pasta bake once. Where did he get noodles from? Or the oatmeal.

"Are you looking for something?", suddenly a deep voice asked with a slight growl right behind him and immediately his arms encircled him as he almost fell off the cupboard in shock.

"Where's food?" Louis asked, trying his luck not to let him know that he was frightened.

"You don't have to do anything yourself. I take care of you." Harry growled.

"Why?" Louis asked confused. His mom was quite happy when he just took something out of the closet himself.

"Because I'll take care of you! You don't deal with that sort of thing. Okay?!" Why was he barking like that again?

Harry roughly lifted Louis from the closet and set him down in the pillow room. However, he pushed a couple of pillows away and attached the leash to a small ring that was otherwise well hidden between two mattresses under the pillows.

"B-b-b-but what should I do?"

"Sleep." Was all Harry said before he left the room.

OK. Obviously, a lot of smelling and being a wolf made you damn tired, so they always wanted to sleep and lie around. But how was he supposed to sleep again, since he couldn't do all that?

He was full of energy. At home he could take his tablet, or watch TV, or play with his remote-control car, or build Lego, or play outside with the soap box he and dad built. Maybe he could even play soccer.

No, he should sleep here again. But Louis didn't want to. So he untied the leash, changed his mind, put it back on, but took off the collar and was about to leave the room.

"I'd think twice about that if I were you." growled he from the kitchen.

"I'm bored. I want to play," Louis wailed.

He didn't want trouble. But he turned crazy from the lying around. Since he'd been caught anyway, he slouched back into the pillow room and put his collar back on. How stupid.

Harry came ten minutes later, untied the leash from the hook and picked up Louis.

"You're not supposed to be on your feet yet." He growled, putting Louis down on one chair in the kitchen.

"Yeah, but I want to do something. Not just lie down." Louis grumbled.

"You are a child. Children need to sleep a lot."

"Yes, but I'm not a baby! Besides, children have to play too!" Louis scolded.

"Moderate your tone and stop arguing!" Harry snapped and Louis wanted to say, "then you stop too!", but didn't dare. The growl in Harry's voice scared him.

So now he sat in the chair sadly munching on applesauce and oatmeal. Wherever Harry had gotten all this from.

Then Harry actually carried Louis back to the pillow room.

"Go to sleep!" he just snapped again.

Louis wasn't tired. So he just started building a cave with the pillows and mattresses and blankets while Harry had disappeared back into the kitchen unknowingly.

"Hi Harry darling! Are you there?" a female voice suddenly asked in the hallway. Harry immediately rushed to the door.

"Hi, Taylor. How are you?"

"Very good. I just had a damn big longing and... need for repetition.", the female voice purred.

"Hm... then we should probably use that you are here are." Harry purred too.

Heavens, what were they like?

Louis decided he didn't need to care and kept building. It was pretty exhausting to move so many mattresses. But at least there was enough here for a really big cave.

Kissing noises now came from the hallway. Mom and Dad used to do that too sometimes. Louis thought that was a bit gross, but oh well. That's what adults did. Shortly thereafter, Harry tripped with a blonde long woman into the pillow room and stumbled right into Louis' architectural feat.

"Hey!" Louis scolded immediately when his booth shook menacingly for a moment, but then fortunately stopped. Things were getting worse for Harry and the tall blond woman. Because they fell to the floor, exactly where Louis had put away the mattresses.

"Ow!!" And "Aaah!" it sounded through Louis' head.

He just checked that his booth was stabilized and wasn't interested in the two people.

As a result, he also missed the changing facial expressions. From pain consumed to surprised to damn angry it was all there.

Harry now looked like he was about to breathe fire.

He jumped up, grabbed Louis by the neck and shook him.

"What the hell is about sleep not to understand?!"

"I said I'm not tired," cried Louis in pain.

Actually, he had hoped a bit that Harry would find his place cool and maybe they could even continue to build together.

"You're such a damn nuisance!"

"Then give me away!"

"Your stupid mama is lucky to be rid of you!" Harry roared, grabbing the tall blonde woman and disappearing without looking back.

As a result, he didn't see the shock-wide blue eyes, didn't see the tears and also didn't see the lonely little fellow, who dismantled his booth dead miserably, returned the room to its original state, loosened the collar and crawled to the door. Running hurt, but staying here would be much, much worse and hurt even more.