V

Beyoncé walked down the stairs a little while later after she'd already taken a cold shower.

Walking into the dining room, she'd seen both Robyn and Nicki munching on some food..

"Who cooked?" Beyoncé asked taking a seat too.

"Nic did." Robyn said smirking her way, Beyoncé just coughed a little looking down at the table as she ate too.

After they'd all eaten, Nicki and Robyn had decided to go do their morning routines in some of the separate guestrooms in the house.

And since they hadn't brought their clothes Beyoncé had just lended them some, even though her clothes were slightly big on Nicki.

Robyn had worn one of Beyoncé's graphic tees with a plaid skirt, even though it was completely not her style, there was nothing else that fit her in Beyoncé's closet so she'd just have to deal with it.

While Nicki dressed in a hoodie and one of Beyoncé's skirts too..

-

Walking into the school building they all went their separate ways seeing as they all didn't have the same first period together..

As Nicki walked towards her first class, she sighed as she really didn't like the class.

The teacher was a freaking pervert, and was always staring at her ass.

Walking over towards her seat in the back, she waited for the class to be filled up, once everyone was seated the lesson had begun and Nicki just drowned out the lesson.

She just made stupid doodles in her note not even realizing when she'd spelt out two words in her note

Yoncé + Robyn

Her eyes widened as she immediately ripped the page out, this could not be happening..

The sounds of her heart beating in her chest made her feel light headed, just the thought of them was making her heart beat loudly she didn't need that right now, no no no.

She had a crush on both Robyn and Beyoncé?

But how?

-

"Ms. Maraj would you care to explain what I've just taught?" The bald headed man asked looking at her as he raised his brow a bit, licking at his lips..

"Uhh.. I—erm.."

"Outside." He said pointing towards the door, she could feel her hands sweaty as she looked at him with desperation..

"Si—" He shook his head cutting her words short..

Looking at the floor beneath her she picked up her bookbag walking out the class, avoiding the scrutinizing gazes of her classmates.

A little while later the teacher walked out the class, using his fingers to lift Nicki's chin up..

"I've noticed you slacking off Onika.."  She cringed a little at the sound of her full name being called out as she squirmed a little at his fingers which were still on her chin.

"I see the way you look at these fast ass boys in the school... You gotta stop acting like a little slut otherwise I'm gonna have to call daddy, you don't want me to do that right?.." She didn't even get the chance to reply as he shook his head.

"Of course you don't, you know I'm the only one you're allowed to slut yourself out for, so if I catch you slacking off again..." He didn't finish the sentence chuckling at his own 'joke' before slapping her ass.

"Come inside." She didn't say anything but just followed him into the class, as she willed the tears to not fall out her eyes.

She couldn't do this anymore, always living in fear of her father and people using that to their advantage to manipulate her into taking care of their sexual desires whenever they needed.