XXVI

"I don't like that girl, she's a bad influence." Robert had said during dinner breaking the silent air looming over the two.. Onika already knowing who he was talking about could only nod, not really knowing what to say to that.

Him not liking her was more than definitely his own concern, she honestly couldn't care less about what he thought of Robyn anyways.

"Don't just nod at me, I don't wanna see you hanging out with her." He spoke sternly looking Onika dead in the eye— she wouldn't lie he was really intimidating.

"How can I do that, when you're dating her mother?" She didn't expect it to come out as sassy as it did.

"I don't like your tone girl! And I said what I said, if you have to put up a front in front of her mother then do just that. But I don't wanna see you hang out with her outside that." He wasn't making any sense as far as Onika was concerned but she wouldn't say anything just yet.

"Are you listening?" Robert had asked when he hadn't received a vocal response from the girl.

"Mhmm..." He would take that for now, not being in the mood to deal with her at the moment.

-

Monday had finally rolled by and it seemed like all the girls school schedules was finally getting back to normal, since Beyoncé wasn't skipping again though today she hadn't talked to them..

As soon as she'd walked through the doors of the school building, she was immediately whisked away by her group of cheerleader 'friends.' so she hadn't really seen either girls.

"What's up with you girl, you barely ever even hang out with us again." Kelly rolls her eyes annoyance laced in her tone. Beyoncé could only let out an apologetic look until Brittany had decided to speak up.

"She too busy hanging out with those two girls. You know Robyn is a dyke right? And I don't even know who the hell the other one is."

"I don't remember asking for your input, now did I?" Beyoncé was officially pissed off now. The little bitch didn't have a right to talk about either girls in such manner.

"I mean I was only saying the truth."

"Why don't you go figure out how to get your life in order rather than sticking your crooked ass nose in other people's business."

Kelly had to pull her away from there seeing she was just about ready to start throwing hands, "Girl calm down!"

"I'm calm.. I'm calm that girl just knows how to piss me off at times." She rolls her eyes sprinkling water on her face.

They were in the bathroom now, probably going to miss their third period class but neither of them were in the slightest way bothered with that at the moment.

"Why'd it bother you so much though?" Beyoncé cutting her eyes at the darker skin girl made her immediately keep her mouth shut putting her hands up in surrender.

"They're my... friends okay and I don't really like all that talking about them shit." At this point she didn't even know where her relationship with both girls stood, it wasn't like she was trying to hide the fact from Kelly. The girl already knew she was bisexual anyways.

"Okay then, I'm sorry and I'm also sorry about Brittany, she has no filter at times— well all the time."

-

School was finally over after a long and hectic day, Beyoncé had offered to take both girls home which they didn't decline, it was like they'd silently agreed to try spend more time together.. usually one of them would've made up an excuse but not this time.