XXXIII

"Aunty, where's mommy and daddy?" Six year old Beyoncé asks walking into the kitchen where the maid stood making a plate of breakfast for her.

"Oh, they travelled for an important meeting but hopefully they'll be back before your birthday." The woman couldn't help but feel guilty at the dejected look on Beyoncé's face.

"Why they always travel all the time?" Beyoncé asks sadly walking more into the kitchen to stand next to the woman watching her cook.

"You know they have to work so they can give you all you want you know." Denise which was the name of the maid says to Beyoncé "But I want them not to work so much, they don't give me that." Beyoncé crosses her arms walking away from the kitchen.

"Should I call them?" She asks herself walking upstairs towards her father's study "yeah.."

She picks up the phone in there dialling her father's number, it rings for awhile before he finally picks up.

"Who's this calling from the house phone?" He asks immediately not sounding all to pleased.

"Is Beyoncé daddy."

"Oh Bey why're you calling this early?"

"Are you and mommy gonna be back before my birthday?" She asks hopefully.

"I don't know, Bey. Maybe, maybe not. But I promise I'll get you something real special."

"I don't want nothing special daddy, I want you and mommy to come." Beyoncé whines feeling like she was gonna cry.

"Don't start all that now, see what you can have your little sleepover party with your friends okay and when we come back we can celebrate it."

"But—"

"I gotta go now Bey, see you sometime. Bye."

"Bye, love you daddy." He cuts the call afterwards. "You supposed to say it back." Beyoncé huffs to herself dropping the phone before walking towards her room making sure to lock it.

"Bey come have your breakfast!"

"I'm not hungry!"

"They never loved me." Beyoncé says it like it was the most obvious thing in the world, it hurt some years ago but now she honestly didn't care.

"You know if it makes you feel any better, I don't know who my father is and my mom doesn't give two flying shits about me either." Robyn says quietly, And no it didn't make Beyoncé feel any better but at least she attempted to.

"He didn't love me but he didn't forget to always ascertain his rules on me either."

"What's this?" 14 year old Beyoncé asks looking down at the ugly looking dress on her bed— it wasn't actually ugly it just wasn't her style.

"You're gonna be wearing this to the reunion tonight." Tina says sitting on the bed.

"No I'm not, this shit is ugly as hell." Tina pops Beyoncé in the mouth making her groan. "Oww.."

"Don't use that type language around me child."

"Whatever I'm still not wearing this." Beyoncé rolls her eyes still holding on to her lip.

"You are going to wear it whether you like it or not, so I suggest you go put it on and meet me downstairs in ten, we don't need to be late."

Tina then left the room leaving Beyoncé to scowl at the dress on her bed, she wasn't going to the stupid reunion and she more than definitely wasn't wearing this dress.

It was a black off shoulder dress stopping mid thigh and honestly very inappropriate in her opinion for a fourteen year old to be putting on, the back was open so it would be exposing so much skin, she wasn't about to go pretty herself up for a bunch of fifty year old sadists and their wives who love gossip.

So she changed her outfit but not to the one her mother had asked her to but instead to a plain white t-shirt and jean overalls with black shoes she got from sketchers.

"I look really good." She smiles to herself grabbing her iPad before climbing out the window, she was going over to her tree house, her parents were never gonna know where she was anyways.

The land they lived on was very massive, it could take you almost an hour to walk over the property on foot, when she was ten she'd asked her then bodyguard to help her build a tree house a bit far from their house which he did, it took them almost a month but it was all worth it.

She designed it all herself with purple fairy lights, a plant style vibe going on, she even had a mini fridge in there!, that was were she stayed most days when she didn't want to be around her parents and still they weren't ever able to figure out where she went.

"Oh you little rebel!" Robyn chuckles lowly, the head massasge Beyoncé was giving her was making her feel a bit sleepy but she didn't want to fall asleep in the middle of her story, in fear of seeming rude.

Beyoncé shrugs chuckling as well..

"Where the hell were you Giselle?!" She'd walked back into the house almost three hours later when she was sure her mother would've already left without her.

So it was just her and her father, who she'd caught sitting on her bed with a stale face.

She didn't say anything in reply to him which seemed to have only fueled his anger more.

"Give me your electronics now! All of it!"

"What?! You can't do that!" Beyoncé says holding onto her iPad in a vice grip.

"Don't make me repeat myself Giselle!" Beyoncé still hadn't moved, she wasn't supposed to be punished for doing something she didn't want to, it wasn't fair! Plus that dress was so slutty!

"You don't seem to take my rules too seriously Giselle, so you might as well go back to wherever the hell you came from!"

Beyoncé didn't waste anytime leaving the house but she'd gone through the door this time, she made it back to her tree house where she'd stayed the entire week in, by the time she'd come back home both her parents had left for another business trip.. yet again.

The tree was cut down that same day, on Matthew's orders— he had followed Beyoncé that day although she didn't know about it— everything in the tree house was ruined. Beyoncé cried and cried all day over it, I guess that was really her punishment.

"Wow your dad's a whole n-nother thing." Robyn yawned, her eyes feeling droopy.

"Go to sleep Rob, I'll be here in the morning." Beyoncé says sensing her tiredness and like a light switch she had switched off almost immediately.

Beyoncé stayed there for a little while before trying to get herself out the bed but Robyn wouldn't let her, "S-stay."

"It's gonna look weird when your sister wakes up tomorrow morning." Beyoncé says to which Robyn shakes her head "no it's n-not, come on."

Beyoncé sighs giving in to Robyn's wishes who scooted over on the bed giving Beyoncé enough space to slide in besides her, Robyn wrapped her arms around Bey wanting to be held close....

It was only a little while before they'd both fallen asleep.

________

Update! Update! Update!

How was the chapter?

Beyoncé?

Robyn?

Matthew?

Tina?

Thoughts on Bey's childhood?

Future predictions?