XXXI

Tw...Mentions of abuse and Aggravating ass characters.. I need u all to comment 🙃}

It was almost an entire day before Onika had finally regained her consciousness, "Oh, you're awake." A pretty lady in uniform says to her holding up a clipboard.

"W-who are you?" She asks wincing painfully feeling sore all over her body but her face had hurt the most.

"I'm your nurse. You actually got here yesterday and hopefully you'll be able to leave in no time." The woman smiles softly. When had she gotten to a hospital?

Onika decided to just calm down and try drown out all the questions she had because it was honestly just going to give her a headache.

"Oh okay." Onika sighs out, she was feeling sleepy all over again maybe she'd just take a little nap.

"You need anything?" The nurse asks Onika just before she left. Onika shakes her head 'no' "I want to sleep." She mumbles out already feeling drowsy.

"Okay, I'll just let you rest up, I'll be back a little later." Onika nods watching her leave the room.

"Fuck!" She jumps up with a startle at the feeling of ice cold water being poured all over her already fragile body.

"Get up!" The voice above her roars, this wasn't her father. He was a monster from the pit of hell. Looking around the room she'd seen they were in the basement—where most of her serious punishments really took place— the pain in her body wouldn't let her get up.

"Are you fucking deaf?! Or do I have to make you stand up myself!" She wasn't replying, the fear and the pain in her body wouldn't let her. Her arm that was in a cast looked like it had been hit on repeatedly and her legs wouldn't comply to his wishes.

"Okay I see what it is. You want to be defiant." Robert chuckles, "Those girls you been hanging with really did turn you into a little rebel, awwn my little rebel." He mocks a sadistic smile plastered broadly across his features, just then he had punched her in the face.

The tears that she'd been so desperately trying to hold back fell immediately, her nose having been more than definitely broken, he smiled at that.. her pain.

It always made him feel some typa way, good but a tiny bit of him always felt a tinsy bit guilty but he'd always mask that with more anger, she took everything away from him.

She killed her! She killed the love of his life, her birth was a curse upon his life! If she'd just aborted the baby like he'd told her to all those years ago, Carol would still be here with him and neither of them would be in this situation but you know shit happens.

"F-fucking bastard." Onika had said lowly but Robert had still heard it, clearly at that.

"I didn't actually get that, mind speaking up?"

"I said you're a fucking bas—!" She hadn't got to finish her sentence when she felt a searing pain on her legs. He'd broken the glass bottle he was drinking from on her legs, the glass shards had stuck to her skin like magnet on metal.

She let out a loud scream feeling the world slowly starting to close in on her, the pain was unbearable, "That will teach you not to talk back at me you little—"

"Open the door!"

Onika had passed out...

_____