XIX

"And go where exactly?" Matthew asked incredulously like it was the dumbest thing he'd ever heard.

"Somewhere where I'm not being forced to do anything I don't want to!" Beyoncé snapped about walking away from him when she felt him grab a hold of her arm in a tight grip.

"You not going anywhere." He barks making her struggle against him.

"You can't tell me what to do! You lost that right long before you even had it!"

Matthew just chuckles at her words letting her go making her fall backwards.

"Go! But I promise you, you'll come crawling back and when you do....." He never finished the sentence as he laughed walking away from her.

Beyoncé just rolled her eyes, she wasn't coming back here even if it meant dying of hunger!

-

She rushed up to her room packing up all the things she felt essential into a large duffel bag; her clothes, a few shoes, her toothbrush, her school supplies and her credit card.

But just in case she had transferred the money in there to her secret account which her father knew nothing about because knowing him she was sure he would block her account, expecting her to come crawling back.

She left the house and got into her car which lucky for her, Matthew hadn't stripped her off.

She looked for a cheap hotel and got settled wondering what her next move was going to be, she surely had to look for an apartment sooner or later.. lucky enough for her she was of legal age.

Trigger warning ⚠️

-

"You're so beautiful." The older man slurs pulling off his shirt.

He was obviously drunk when he'd come into her room, waking her up from slumber.

"S-stop.. please..." The girl cries harder as the man climb on the bed pinning her towards the headboard.

"Just like your mother." He smirks licking up her neck as his hands found their way under her tank top.

"T-this is wrong.. st-stop." Onika couldn't even get her words out clearly as the tears kept falling down like a waterfall.

The man pulled off his shorts leaving himself bare, as he pulled the girl closer to him.

She screamed and wailed but she knew no one would hear her and even if they did nothing would happen to him, he was a powerful man he couldn't get jailed.

He pulled her top off pinning her hands behind her as he played with her nipples, the girl couldn't cry anymore as she felt small and weak beneath him.

He touched her... She lost it.. She lost her virginity to the man she called 'father'

Trigger End

-

"What is it?" Robyn asked emotionlessly walking into the living room where her mom was about to begin her evening routine of drinking at least three bottles before passing out.

Royalty was over at her friends house for the night so she wasn't worried because she knew what was about to happen was gonna be messy.

"What is what?" The woman asks back rolling her eyes.

"What's the reason for the clothes? There's always a reason to everything you do and I want to know the reason for this one."

"Can I not just buy my daughters nice things. If I don't then there's a problem, if I do then there's still a problem." She was clearly being sarcastic now "But since you want to know so badly.... I'm getting married."

Robyn just laughs, as in deep cackle, as in slapping your knees belly laugh.

"You.. getting.. married." She laughs again "Oh please, spare me the bullshit."

She's had more than ten supposed fiance's since the death of Robyn's father.

One of them being the father to Royalty— who up and left after finding out about the pregnancy.

When she'd gotten pregnant with Royalty she'd become harmful not only to the people around her but to herself as well.

She would throw things around, hurt Robyn and even try hurt herself too. Robyn being only eleven then was defenseless but that didn't stop her from trying to protect her sister.

She'd always put herself up for beatings when she felt like her mom wanted to hurt the unborn baby.

All this was where her mother's drinking addiction started from and where Robyn's hate for her mother developed also.

"I'm getting married, you have no say in what I do so...." She then opens a bottle basically dismissing the girl.

Robyn just shakes her head at the lost cause she called 'mother.'

-

Short and Sad. How're y'all feeling about this?

Robyn?

Onika?

Beyoncé?

Robyn's mother?

Matthew?

Onika's father?

Thoughts on the chapter?