XXXVII [FINALE]

"You know I actually remember when you didn't like me for some unknown reason." Beyoncé mumbles pulling the blanket up towards her chest, Onika was already fast asleep in the middle so she was talking quietly in order not to wake her up.

"Oh yeah... I didn't." Robyn slightly frowns.

"Why didn't you?"

"I don't know I just thought you were rich and snobby, I mean I thought that's how all rich kids were. If you didn't notice I didn't like any of your friends either."

"You didn't even try to get to know me."

"Would you have given me the time of day? Plus you were the good kid, I was the bad kid. I knew if I had talked to you, you'd have falling head over heels for me—which you did by the way. That wouldn't have been good for your rep now would it?" Beyoncé rolls her eyes at that.

"First off I'm not snobby and I don't judge people based of their social status and secondly, can you not be cocky for one minute?"

"Nope. Nope I can—"

"Can you both shut up and go to sleep?!" Onika who was in the middle of them states startling the two girls.

"Sorry." They both close their eyes almost immediately to sleep leaving Onika muttering incoherent angry words.

____

"You sure everything's packed?"

"Yes Rob." Royalty rolls her eyes, this was the third time Robyn was asking.

"Who you rolling ya eyes at hmm?"

"No one. Sorry."

"Better be no one."

"Leave that child alone and come help me with this!" Beyoncé says trying to carry a luggage which she obviously wasn't very good at doing since it wasn't moving at all.

They were officially relocating to California after months of contemplating, both Beyoncé and Onika were gonna be studying there so it was ideal.

It looked to be a lucrative place for Robyn to start her beauty line as well since she'd taken the decision not to go to college.

Beyoncé had decided to leave to put enough distance between herself and her parents, whereas Onika had wanted to leave for a long time so it was a no brainer when Robyn had brought the topic up.

"What'd you put in this?!" Robyn asked trying lifting up the heavy ass bag that felt like she was carrying a sack of rocks.

"Just a few essentials." Beyoncé shrugs, following her to the car where she was trying to put all their things in order.

They were going to be taking a long ass road trip, courtesy of Onika and Royalty who wanted to experience the move on road.

"Where's Onika?" Robyn asked, they were all ready to go but Onika hadn't come out yet.

"Umm—oh there she is." Onika was walking out the house with what looked to be some sort of travel sack.

"What's that?" Royalty was the one to ask the question on everyone's mind.

"Oh just a little handy bag incase." Robyn wasn't even going to question that as everyone got into the car, ready to begin their journey and beyond.

"My phone is dead, I think I kept my charger in the luggage!" Beyoncé whines staring down at her blank phone screen.

"Oh I think I got a charger here in my handy bag." Onika hands her the charger, "Thanks." Beyoncé smiles wide going to charge the phone.

She and Robyn sat in front since Robyn was driving, while Onika and Royalty sat at the back.

"I'm hungry!"

"I got some snacks." Onika handed her a pack of trail mix from her handy bag... Maybe the handy bag was handy after all.

_____

Hours later and they'd finally arrived at their final destination, Beyoncé and Robyn were the ones to pick out the house, Beyoncé had insisted on paying the rent but Robyn wouldn't let her, leaving them to split the rent.

So they'd both seen the house beforehand except Onika and Royalty, it was a nice sized one story house with three bedrooms two baths like before just a little bigger than the last house.

"Woah!" Royalty was the first one to get down the car, standing on the front lawn admiring the beautiful looking house before her "Open it! Open it!" She was saying to Beyoncé who was with the house keys in pure excitement.

"Alright, calm down.." Beyoncé opens the door and immediately Royalty had ran inside to admire every little thing.

"You really out did yourselves with this one." Onika smiles liking the look of the house as well, going to see where she'd put everything...

__

"So how're you liking Cali so far?" Robyn asks as all four of them went out to dinner that night.

"It's nice." Beyoncé smiles looking around the beautiful seafood restaurant they'd come to have dinner at.

"Loving it." Onika responds "I can't wait to get everything put together, I have this idea for the house and all..."

"Okay, we can get started on that tomorrow." Robyn interjects knowing if she hadn't Onika would've kept going on and on. "What about you Ro?"

"I can't wait to start school although I'll miss my old friends....and uncle Chris..." Royalty pouts sadly.

"Don't worry you're gonna make new friends and we can still visit uncle Chris during the holidays." Robyn tries to uplift her mood which actually works as she smiles at that,"Okay."

They soon fall into comfortable silence all thinking about the future ahead of them.

____

And scene!

Oh my I'm done with this book, thank u all for reading <3 We managed 26k reads in the last 6 months and well that means a lot to me 😊

Thoughts on the book?

Beyoncé's character?

Robyn's character?

Onika's character?

Their life experiences?

What would u have liked to see?

Out of 10 what would u rate the book?

Thank u all for reading, follow if u liked and if u wanna see other books check out my page.

Bye+♡♡♡