XIV

"My head!" Beyoncé muttered holding it as she sat up on the bed, the sunlight coming through the windows giving her even more of a headache.

Getting up from the bed slowly and carefully, she walked into the bathroom to pull out the ibuprofen from the drug cabinet... Her head feeling like it was being banged on, now she was slowly starting to regret throwing a party.

"What even happened last night?" Beyoncé asks herself looking into the mirror at her reflection just after downing the pill, before walking out the room.

The house was in complete disarray, solo cups and drink spills all over the floor, some idiot even poured red wine unto the white carpet.

"Now I'm gonna have to clean all this myself!" She mumbles disgustedly picking up a solo cup from the floor.

It was a Sunday so at least she had quite awhile to get this cleaned up, she would've just called the maid but then again it wouldn't be a very good idea cause she'd just tattle of to Matthew.

She sat on the couch for a couple of minutes trying to clear up the hangover, before finally getting up to begin cleaning which she managed to finish cleaning up in about thirty minutes, before walking into the kitchen to make herself a bowl of cereal.

"I danced... We sang... Shawn?..." She mumbles to herself trying to recall what had happened the night before "... Robyn.. Onika... I— What the fuck have I done?!" The memory of the night before suddenly flashed in her mind.

She'd remembered how rudely she'd spoken to them both, "What if they never want to speak to me again?!" She says now feeling the guilt slowly start to creep into her chest.

"I'm gonna apologize first thing tomorrow." She finally states still feeling off, but she couldn't even dwell in her own pity when she heard her phone ring..

Walking into the living room she picked it up without even checking the caller.

"Good morning, Bey." She could already guess who's voice it was.

"What do you want Shawn?" She asks clearly not in the mood for his stupidity.

"Is it a crime to call my baby?" He asked.

"I'm not your baby Shawn, so stop calling me that, I don't have time for this nonsense." She says not even waiting for a response before cutting the call throwing the phone across the room.

"I need to apologize!"

-

First period class, she didn't have with both girls, she had just Robyn in this class and their teacher hadn't come yet, so she decided to use the time to talk to her..

"Hi." She mumbles shyly to the taller girl who was sat by the window with her headphones in.

Robyn looks up just to roll her eyes and increase the volume.. "Go away."

"Listen I'm sorry okay, I know what I said was uncalled for—" Just then the teacher had walked in making Beyoncé sigh going over to sit over at her assigned seat, not like Robyn was listening anyways.

She spent the entire period glancing towards Robyn, every few seconds but the girl would just roll her eyes at her when she'd caught her.

What am I going to do now?! She thought.

-

Second period rolled by and this one she had with Onika, making her smile. The younger girl seemed to be more forgiving..

She saw the seat beside Onika empty making her breath out in relief going to take a seat next to her, making Onika breath out deeply..

"Onika?" Now she was really sounding desperate "I'm sorry."

Onika just tuned her out picking up her book humming a soft tune to herself.

"I know what I did and said at the party was uncalled for but... but I have my reasons. Please just— I'm sorry, okay."

Onika didn't answer her but tuned in to the lesson that was being taught.. yes she did feel kind of guilty for ignoring Beyoncé.

But what the girl had done was hurting her too.. she just needed some space from her for her own good.

They didn't have detention again today lucky for her so she wouldn't have to spend more time couped up in a stuffy classroom full of nothing but tension.

Beyoncé just sighed at the lack of response making her feel even worse, how was she going to get through to both girls.

They might have only know each other for a little over a week but in all honesty she felt closer to them than she did any of the other cheerleaders— who she'd known since freshman year.

Lunch wasn't in anyway easier, she so badly wanted to seat at the table with the two girls but she didn't want them to lose their appetite— more like she didn't want to face massive rejection.

"Hey Beyoncé!" One of the many girls from the cheerleading squad called out to her— Brittany. "Come sit with us." She internally rolled her eyes but went to seat with them either way.

Brittany was one annoying specimen. She was always in everyone's business and didn't know how to take her own 'advice', she'd tell you not to give boys the time of day when infact her own boyfriend was cheating on her.

"You don't hang out with us that much, lately." She said feigning sadness making the table chorus with 'yeahs'.

She was just doing this for show which was quite obvious, Beyoncé's always known the girl didn't really like her, I mean Beyoncé's captain of the cheerleading team, she's stinking rich and in all honesty way prettier than she was.. so of course she'd be jealous.

"I've just been busy." Beyoncé says dismissively putting a fry on her mouth.

"Busy, how?" Now this was the only one person Beyoncé actually liked on the whole team. Her name being Kelly Rowland and the only person she could actually relate to.

"Busy." She says giving Kelly the 'i'll talk to you about it later' look.

Kelly's just shrugs focusing on something else..

The other girls soon dispersed into their own conversations—which was just the usual highschool gossip up until....

"Hi, B." Beyoncé felt a kiss being placed on her cheek.

She was sure the whole cafeteria was looking at the exchange by now— I mean basketball captain and head cheerleader— their ship was finally sailing.

She could see the disgusted expressions of both Onika and Robyn out the corner of her eye.

"What do you want Shawn?" She asks annoyed at his presence.

It was like ever since that dinner the boy had only become more persistent.. she'd said what she said— she didn't want anything to do with this meathead.

"Just thought I'd come say 'hi', baby." Of course he wouldn't miss the opportunity to call her that in front of people.

"Well you've said so, you can go now, bye!" She says dismissively, she could hear the distinctive laughter from the girls besides her.

"Okay, I'll let you hang out with your friends, see you later. Baby." Again with the damn name.

She didn't even reply back this time looking to where the two girls were sat but the table was empty now.

"So you and Shawn, dating?" Brittany asked... being in people's business again.

"None of your business." She mumbled avoiding the gazes of the other cheerleaders, actually starting to eat her food.

Maybe she'd try talking to the girls at gym.....

-

Comments?

Robyn ignoring Beyoncé?

Nicki ignoring Beyoncé?

Beyoncé's guilt?

Shawn?

Brittany?

Kelly?

I think that's enough questions for now, see y'all on the next update. <3