XV

It was now cheerleading practice and I was sat at the bleachers thinking of a way to get both girls to talk to me so I could just apologize when I'd spotted Shawn walking towards the field.

We were having a ten minute break so we were mostly all sitting around and drinking out our bottles till the coach came back from talking to whoever on the phone.

"Hi baby." Shawn smiles with that ever so present smirk on his face.

"Please! Leave me alone!" I state dismissively to the idiot who was blocking my sunlight.

"You gotta stop being so rude babygirl, you don't want me to tell Mr. Knowles now would you?" He says crouching down to get on eye level with me.

"Wow very mature of you." I laugh mockingly "Let's get this straight.. I don't like you just cause I'm forced to be in a relationship with you still doesn't change my feelings towards you." At this point he had stood back up.

"You'll learn." He then dusts off his shirt and starts walking back in the direction he came making me roll my eyes.

What a pain in the ass...

Soon the coach came back and we were back to practicing our routine.

-

"What's gotten into you Knowles, you keep messing up the routine?!" Our coach— Ms. Union— stated for the upteenth time.

"Sorry ma'am it won't happen again." That was definitely a lie, I can't focus because of you know what..

"It think it's better you sit out for this one." She says pointing towards the bleachers.

I didn't even argue with that.. actually relieved that she'd suggested it.

I just walked over there and picked out my change of clothes, deciding I'd just change out my cheerleading uniform and head home.

I'm pretty sure the school would basically be empty by now except the few club meetings and the track boys.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head making me quickly change my outfit and get my water bottle.

I got a piece of paper out my bag scribbling a few words on it, then I did the same to another.

I walked down the hall to where both girls lockers were, lucky enough for me I remembered the pin after seeing them opening their lockers a couple times.

I opened the lockers and dropped the papers inside each before closing it back and going home.

I hope they actually read what's written on them.. I don't even know why I'm so upset about the fact that they're ignoring me when I haven't even known them for two weeks.

-

Nicki

The house was silent enough when I'd come back, not because he wasn't around but more or less he'd fallen asleep half naked with another equally looking woman untop of him... Disgusting.

They both look like absolute junkies, it's honestly sad if anything.

I just shrugged them off going into my room making sure to lock it behind me.

Just a couple months and I'm outta here..

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get a scholarship which good enough for me, I won't need him paying my tuition.

I don't think I'll be able to study now, I'll probably wake up later to do that..

I sat at my study desk opening up one of my many journals, I haven't even written in this in so long, well I do have a lot of things to write in it now..

Dear Journal,

It's me again. I know I haven't written in so long but I'm back now. Quite a lot has happened in this past week, I mean my dad's still the same abusive mentally deranged person he was last week but I mean more important things.

I have a crush.. well I mean crushes. I'm not talking to one right now, I mean I want to but I don't know.. she really hurt me so I'm not talking to her just yet.

I don't even know if I'm supposed to like girls, isn't that a sin.. but I can't just change it, it's me and it's who I am.

I'll probably never even tell them that even tho I did kiss one of them, we just never brought it up again and I think it's better that way.

Anyways that's all journal and I'll write another entry soon. <3

-

After writing for a little, I got hungry and decided to try get a snack from downstairs when I got there I'd seen the woman who was with my father already in the kitchen.

My father still layed passed out on the couch..

Her face oddly reminded me of some one but I just couldn't put my finger to it..

"Hi." I mumbled passing by her to the pantry to get some snacks.

"Hey." She smiles widely "You've got a really lovely house." She smiles still admiring the interior decoration of the kitchen.. gold digger.

"Mhmm.." I mumbled walking past her and out the kitchen with my Doritos chips still in hand.

On my way out I'd seen my father had just woken up making me speed walk faster up to my room.

-
Robyn

"Thanks again Chris." I couldn't help but say again taking a sleeping Royalty from his arms.

My good for nothing mother was supposed to pick her up from school at exactly three thirty just for me to get a call at work saying it was almost five and she was still at school.

I called my mom multiple times just to have the call declined and at some point she even switched it off so I had to call Chris last minute to pick her up.

"I told you it's no prob, I wasn't really doing anything when you called and you know I'll always be here for y'all."

"I owe you one, for real."

"Well I mean a kiss should suffice." He licks his dry ass lips.

"No thanks, anything but that."

"Whatever mane, but seriously you don't owe me anything, don't sweat it." I just side hug him because of Royalty in my arms, placing a small kiss on his cheek before walking off leaving him a blushing mess.

-

I put Royalty down on the bed when I hear the front door open making me walk out the room and into the living room to see my mom stumbling around smelling of cheap perfume and neck covered in hickeys.

"You were supposed to pick royalty up." I say making her stumble back a bit in surprise before she finally got back to her senses.. well a little of it.

"Oh.. it's just you..." She slurs rolling her eyes.

"Why didn't you pick her up?!" I ask my voice getting a bit louder even though I'm sure I know the reason why.

"I don't have time for your bullshit now Robyn.." she stumbles forward mushing my head a bit before walking down the hallway.

I decided to just let it go for now, knowing all what I was saying was just going into one ear and coming out the other.

I really hate this lady....

-

So..

I haven't updated in quite awhile. -_- sorry 'bout that.. I've just been going through a few things lately but I'm back now so expect updates.

Remember, votes + comments= updates!