XXXIV

Both Robyn and Beyoncé had come late to visit Onika the day after, since they got a one hour detention for getting caught kissing in an empty classroom which had to have been one of the most embarrassing things ever— well to Beyoncé at least.

By the time they got to the hospital, they saw Onika and Aaron laughing over something he had showed her on his phone.

Robyn coughs grabbing her attention as they walk into the hospital room, she places the pink roses she said she was going to get on the bedside table scooting Aaron's own over.

"I got you these." She smiles after setting them down, "How are you?"

"I'm good and those are really beautiful." Onika smiles admiring the pretty looking flowers on the table.

"Hey." Beyoncé comes over to peck her cheek looking up at Aaron for awhile making him slightly uncomfortable, "Umm.. I think I'll head out now, it was nice seeing y'all. Hope you feel better Oni." Robyn scoffs at the nickname, Beyoncé continues to stare him down making him feel all the more uncomfortable.

"Bye." Onika smiles up at him oblivious to the obvious tension in the room.

He walks out the room, Robyn excuses herself to leave not too long after.

"Hey! Wait up." He turns around looking at Robyn in confusion, it was obvious she and Beyoncé didn't like him so why exactly would she wanna talk to him?

"Yeah?"

"You like Onika?" She asked straight forwardly staring him down.

"Umm.. no." Aaron answers like it was the most obvious thing in the world "She's just a friend really, plus I have a girlfriend and a baby so.."

"Oh.. I really thought you liked her for a sec." Robyn mutters apologetically feeling slightly embarrassed for her hostile attitude towards him.

"I know you like her. Well you and your friend and I wouldn't want to get between that you know." He shrugs.

"Oh umm well thanks for clearing that up."

___

"You took quite awhile?" Beyoncé asks as Robyn walks back into the room where Onika had fallen asleep..

"I just had a lil chat with Aaron." Robyn shrugs going to take a seat.

"I hope you ain't threaten him." Beyoncé couldn't help but laugh at that, knowing Robyn was capable of such thing.

"No I didn't, I just cleared things out with him, turns out he has a girlfriend and a kid."

"Woah. I clearly misjudged him."

"Same here."

They stayed with Onika for a little more, and were told that she could go home in a few days.

"You think we should get her things from her house?" Beyoncé asks Robyn just as the nurse leaves the room.

"Probably, since she isn't staying there no more."

They leave the hospital about awhile later, telling Onika of their plans to help her move her things which she allows them to do.

Although her dad was somewhere rotting in jail, she just couldn't bring herself to go on living in that house.

Robyn and Beyoncé pull up to the house which was closed but not locked, Robyn leads the way to Onika's room, where the door had already fallen off it's hinges, the whole house was in a complete mess!

The room floor had little drops of dried up blood on the floor, which was making Beyoncé a little nauseous.

"Let's just get her things and get outta here." Beyoncé goes to get her books and toiletries while Robyn gets her clothes, blushing anytime she'd see an undergarment..

____

Onika was finally released from the hospital on Sunday morning, both Beyoncé and Robyn where there to get her, most of her wounds had healed, although she had to walk with crutches and her arm was still wrapped up in a cast which would take an even longer time to heal.

They helped her to get settled into the house that same day, attending to her every little need like dutiful girlfriends.

Royalty had stayed with Onika all day in the room, telling her stories to keep her 'entertained.'

Onika had gone to the court the following day to give her statement, she'd told them everything about the abuse she'd had to deal with all her life, from the emotional to the physical and even sexual torment. And Robert was sentenced to 35 years in prison.

She hadn't even looked in his direction throughout, he deserved everything he was gonna face from that point onwards. That was a topic she was willing to put a full stop to and never look back.

"You okay?" Robyn had asked on their way back, she was the only one that had followed Onika—since she was kind of a witness— while Beyoncé stayed at home to look over Royalty.

"Yeah, I'm just tired." She mumbles with her eyes closed, she wasn't really tired she just wanted to forget really. If she could wipe her memory of the last almost eighteen years of her life then she would've gladly did so, but then again she really couldn't.

But she could look forward to the future... Far away from her troubles.

_____

We're almost to a conclusion:)

How y'all feeling?

Thoughts?

Beyoncé?

Onika?

Robyn?

Robert?

Future predictions?

Vote★ Comment… Share+♡