XXXVI

👉🏾👌🏾😐 Let's be civil

____

After the park, Robyn had dropped Bey and Onika off at home since Nicki had decided to go back instead of going ice skating and Bey had followed wanting to get out the cold.

Robyn had dropped them off before going to drop Royalty off at her friends for a sleepover.

"Bye Robby!" Royalty smiles, Robyn waits for her to get inside before finally pulling off in the direction of the house.

____

The house was oddly quiet when she'd walked in, the living room lights were still switched off like it was when they left for the park... Maybe they went to go get some groceries or sumn'.. Robyn shrugs walking to the room to take off her clothes.

She definitely did not expect to see what she did when she'd open the door..

Onika was eating Beyoncé out and she seemed to be enjoying it quite a lot...

"F-fuck!" No matter how much game Robyn talked she more then definitely was not ready to hear Beyoncé moan, that went straight down to her panties and the tips of her ears were red.

This was not her first rodeo but this sure as hell was gonna be the most enjoyable..

She just stared and watched for awhile until she caught Beyoncé's eye, they stared at each other for a hot minute.

Beyoncé getting off on the astonished look on Robyn's face.."Mhmm.. s-slow d-down...I-i'm c—" she didn't even finish her sentence, spilling her liquids all over Onika's face.

"Well.. that was hot!" Onika finally turns to look at Robyn a pink blush on her face.

Robyn bit her lip at the sight, her chin still dripping from her little expedition made her look all the more sexy... so sexy yet so innocent..

"R-rob..."

"Shhhh..." She stalks closer to the bed where Beyoncé was still in a daze and Onika just sat there looking innocent as fuck. "What was it, you were doing?"

"Uhh.. I..." She didn't get to finish her sentence when Robyn inserted her finger in her mouth, Onika immediately suckles on the finger.

Beyoncé couldn't restrain herself from the moan she let out at the erotic sight before her, "Don't just lay there.. come." Robyn commands motioning towards Beyoncé.

She stared deeply into her eyes and touched her lips again, using only her index finger this time. "Suck my finger, Bey." Beyoncé felt a shudder pass through her body at the sound of her words. Hesitating for only a second, before accepting the digit into her mouth.

When she extracted her finger from their mouths, Onika opened her eyes and watched her sensually slip it into her own mouth to suck on it. Finally, Robyn said, "Did you find that sensual, dear?" They both nodded.

Onika's pov

I was getting that feeling between my legs and realized my panties might be getting damp. The sexual tension in the room was deafening. Beyoncé broke the stalemate, "I f-feel hot."

My reply was nonverbal because I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. I simply nodded in agreement. Robyn smiled, leaned forward, kissed her tenderly and pulled back and then did to me the same. In that instant I felt as though a lightning bolt of electricity passed between our lips and surged through my body straight down to my clit. While she stared directly into my eyes, she raised her hand and lovingly ran her fingers through my hair. "Has anyone told you that you, you're really beautiful" Again, unable to talk because of the sensuous nature of her touch, I shook my head. "You really are.. the both of you."

I was able to force a coarse and raspy, "You as well." from my throat, even though I was about ready to skip through the foreplay already.

That little jolt of electricity hit my clit again, this time without the accompanying kiss.

As if in a trance, I felt enraptured just being in the presence of this woman. I knew I wanted her and would accept nearly anything she wanted. "S-stop teasing already!" Bey whines... I never would've pinned her for the desperate type.

"Then you have to ask me for it."

I swallowed hard before saying, "Rob, would you please.. please.." This is embarrassing.

"Fuck us! Please?" Bey completed, the puppy dog eyes and everything.

"Remove your clothes.

Without losing eye contact with Robyn, I worked my left bra strap off my shoulder and down far enough that I could pull my arm out of it. The right strap followed. Following a deep breath to relax myself, I slipped my hands up under my blouse, worked the bra down to my waist, pulled the clasp around so it was in front and unhooked it, Bey who was already naked just watched me do my thing. The blush on my cheeks now on full display as I took off the rest of my clothing now leaving me completely bare and vulnerable.

Robyn looked pleased at the sight of  both of us, "You both look beautiful this way; even nicer than I expected. You really should show it off more often. I love how excited your nipples are, too. That tells me you are enjoying doing this for me." She then placed a hand under my left breast and on Bey's right.

I enjoyed the feel of her hand moving over my breast and gasped as her finger nail traced a fine line over and around my hard nipple. While I could feel my face flushing, I'm sure it turned bright red when I looked over at the expression on Bey's face who seemed to be enjoying this way more than I did.

I leaned over to place a chaste kiss on her lips but she seemed to have had other plans pulling me impossibly deeper into the kiss her tongue swirling around in my mouth.. "Fuck that was hot." I heard Beyoncé say as we pulled back from one another, Robyn pushed her back on the bed softly rubbing slow circles on her pussy with her middle and index finger...

"Sit on her face."

"Hmm..?" I've never done that before!

"You heard me clearly Onika." Her stern voice made me submit to her wishes immediately, I slowly sat on Beyoncé's awaiting lips.. I don't know if this woman's been taking classes but damn she knows how to eat a girl out good.

"F..fuck~" The vibrations from her moans into my pussy was putting me into overdrive.

I rock back and forth faster, until I felt like I was gonna.. "I-I'm c—" I didn't get to finish my sentence as I released all over her face and best believe she sucked all the shit up, sucking gently on my already overstimulated clitoris.

I rolled over on the bed kissing her gently on the lips tasting my own juices on her tongue, not too long later and she was releasing all over Robyn's fingers..

Robyn was more or less a touch me not, she rather give pleasure than take, Bey was really just a pillow princess and honestly I don't even know what I am to be honest.

We continued on with our incessant fucking till I had ended up falling asleep after getting scissored good by Beyoncé...

___

Now before we begin the commenting.. I have never been good at writing smuts so sorry if this is cringy as shit.. also sorry for the long wait for an update (that rhymes 🙂) I've been busy, tests are on Monday and I'm stressed but hopefully you like this chapter.

And because of the wait here's a double update ↓↓↓↓

Thoughts?

Bey?

Onika?

Rob?

Plot twist?

Vote ★ Comment <> Share +♡ and add to ur reading lists :)