XX

Onika hadn't gone to school the next day for obvious reasons, her father hadn't wanted her to stay at home but when he'd seen her vomiting all over the place he decided to just let her stay for the day, that didn't mean she wasn't going to pay for it later on.

Beyoncé hadn't gone either since she went apartment searching, she had wanted to tell the girls about it but she decided to just wait until she was settled.

Robyn was the only one that had gone, she hadn't seen either girls leaving her worried at their whereabouts.

She would've called but then she realized that she'd never actually asked either of them for their numbers.

School was a drag since well she didn't have any friends besides Beyoncé and Onika. It wasn't like no one else wanted to hang out with her, she just preferred her quiet space.

-

It was now lunch break and she was sat alone outside, she had nothing to do so she just played music in her earpods while looking at the other teens with their friends, when she suddenly felt her earpods get dragged out her ears.

"What the f—" she looked up to see Shawn staring down at her with a look of anger and disdain.

It honestly made her laugh at the look on his face, he had a busted lip and a black eye, yet he had come back for more.

He was backed up by two other dudes, who in her opinion looked a little oversized to still be in highschool.

"What you want?" She asks with a bored expression, she wasn't about to fight this little piece of shit.

It wasn't going to be a fair fight anyways they were three, she was one.

"You, me parking lot after school." He says with a 'scary' look on his face which in all honesty only made Robyn laugh more.

She just shrugs "whatever, I'm gonna beat your ass anyways." She smirks knowing fully well she was just trying to get under his skin, she wasn't about to fight him.

This was obviously a ploy to get her jumped, she's not stupid.

He only laughs walking away with his hefty looking dude bros.

-

She had left school early enough which was the period before dismissal, she'd picked Royalty up early as they decided to go to the park for awhile per the younger girls request.

"Robby can we go to the park?" She asks, since their mother wasn't here she knew Robyn would allow her to play a little before she had to go back to that depressing house.

She played for awhile while Robyn just sat and watched her play after sometime Royalty had walked back over to the bench sitting next to her sister.

She played with the rings on Robyn's fingers awhile before Robyn spoke up, "Aren't you playing?"

"Robby.." the girl pauses for awhile "When are we gonna move to our own house?" Royalty asks like she was pleading.

"Where's all this coming from?" Robyn had so hoped that her mother hadn't said anything to the kid or god so help her...

"I don't like Mama's new boyfriend, when we went shopping he was looking at me funny and you told me to always tell you if it ever happens, He was also touching me even though I told him to stop.. I don't like him." She stops for awhile "We're going to move into our own house right? It's just gonna be me, you and uncle Chris."

At this point Robyn was seething with anger, her top priority was always to keep Royalty safe and if that meant moving out the house then so be it.

She wasn't going to let her sister continue to stay in that toxic environment.

-

Onika had spent the whole day in bed crying, she had a numbing pain in between her legs and she was having a massive headache.

Lucky for her he had worn a condom, the last thing she wanted is to get pregnant, that would quite literally kill her.

She couldn't live like this anymore, she didn't want to be in this house but then again she had nowhere else to go.

Her mother had died during childbirth which was the main reason her father despised her so much, she knew none of her mother's family.

Her dad's family where all the way in Trinidad and if she went there her father would definitely find her, she was helpless at this point.

She got up to get a hot water bottle from the kitchen when she'd seen her father walk into the house with that same woman from before.

"I don't think I've formally introduced you to my daughter yet." Robert says upon noticing Onika walking down the stairs.

"No." The woman replies hanging on her father's arm making Onika subtly roll her eyes.

"Onika this is Monica. Monica meet Onika." 

Beyoncé had finally managed to get an apartment in the pretty modest part of New York. It was a three bedroom two bathroom house.

The rooms were pretty spacious and she loved it a lot, it wasn't too big nor was it too small.

She was still in the process of paperwork but she was sure she could move in by the end of the week.

Finally one good thing in her life, the house was a good distance away from her father's house so she wasn't at all worried about him knowing her whereabouts... Not like he cared anyways.

Like she had predicted he had blocked her account but lucky enough for her she had already transferred the money so....

There was nothing he could really do to make her go back to that dreaded place.

-

Filler chapter.

So what we feeling about this?

I'm actually excited about the next update, this book is getting quite interesting to write.

Beyoncé?

Onika?

Robyn?

Royalty?

Monica?

Robert?

Matthew?

Shawn and his oversized possy?

Drama to unfold?