XVI

The next day had arrived shortly after, Robyn got both herself and Royalty dressed for school, she dropped the younger girl off before setting off in the direction of the highschool.

She wouldn't exactly say she was excited to be at school today, she had to close early so she'd be able to pick Royalty up not wanting to entrust her mother in doing that simple task again and also not wanting to have to ask Chris ...again.

Walking into the school she'd seen Beyoncé at her car with Shawn- they'd seemed to be in a heated argument about something but that was none of her business so she just shrugged them off continuing on her journey into the school building.

"Hey." She called to Onika who'd she'd seen at her locker which was just besides hers.

"Hi." Onika replied back absentmindedly looking intensely at the piece of paper in her hand.

"What's that?" She asked opening up her own locker seeing an equally similar piece of paper, so she picked it up scanning through it's contents.

Meet me at the empty classroom on the top floor, lunch time. I have something important to tell you.

Please show up.

It was an anonymous letter, Robyn found it really strange that someone would put the note in her locker let alone how did the person know her lock.

"It's Beyoncé." She heard Nicki say from besides her showing her the letter she was reading which was just the same as hers. "It's her writing."

"Well then, I'm not going.." Robyn says crumpling up the paper in her hand.

Nicki looked at her for a long time tilting her head, "Your gonna go and so am I.. if we keep ignoring her then none of our issues are going to be resolved, I can tell she's really trying rih, I'm not gonna force you to come but please think about it." She says closing her locker, walking down the hall to her first period class leaving Robyn there contemplating whether to go or not.

Robyn just sighed picking up her physics textbook since it was the first class of the day, closing her locker turning to her left she'd seen Beyoncé staring at her from her locker with a nervous smile.

She just straight faced her, walking away leaving Beyoncé standing there feeling guilty and stupid.

It was now almost lunch period and Beyoncé was feeling nervous but most of all hopeful that they would even show up.

She decided on the empty classroom because barely anyone ever went there so they'd have privacy.

It was an old music room that been out of order for quite awhile now.

It'd taken her awhile but she finally decided she'd just tell the girls the real reason for everything and why she'd suddenly gotten together with Shawn, she just felt she owed them an explanation.

When the bell for lunch had rang Beyoncé was the first one to leave out her math class, walking towards the old classroom she'd found it to be empty.

"They not gonna show up.." she mumbled unsurely waiting in the room for them but then again she did arrive pretty early.

"Oh.. you're here." Onika mumbles not really expecting Beyoncé to already be there, now she felt a little out of place since Robyn wasn't here.

The tension surrounding them was thick enough to be cut with a knife, and now Robyn had finally come so it was the three of them and a heavy silence.

"Well get to talking we don't have all day." Robyn says breaking the silence, Onika softly hit her arm.

"I don't really know where to begin but I'm sorry... I'm really sorry for what I said and I completely understand if you both don't ever forgive me.. but I guess you both deserve an explanation for my actions." Beyoncé says before taking a deep breath.

The both girls just kept quiet signalling they were listening..

"My dad well.. wants me to get married to Shawn." Beyoncé shivers like it was the most disgusting thing in the world.

"What?!" The both girls asked shock, how could she marry Shawn when she wasn't even through with highschool let alone she didn't even like the guy.

"Yeah.. he says I should date him and after college we're getting married, it's not by choice though, I don't even like him and I guess everything just got to me because.. I.. I..."

"You what?" Nicki asks tilting her head in question.

"I like you both." She mumbles quietly but loud enough for them to hear.

Was this a confession?

Was she actually openly admitting to liking them?

-

Cliffhanger because I can :)

Want the part 2? Then you know what to do.

Votes + Comments= Updates!