Chapter 4

LARENZ

I watched as his arms snaked up my body. My hands worked on his buttons starting at the bottom working up. His lips advanced up my neck and his hands slipped under my shirt. I pushed his shirt off of his shoulders and it fell to the floor revealing his chocolate skin. I kissed his shoulders and his collarbone. I looked into Eli's eyes as our lips connected. His bare hands touched my back and I shivered. My small mustache touched his hairless face and his lips swallowed mine.

He lifted my shirt and I helped him take it off. He threw it to the floor and hungrily started to kiss me again. He gripped me by my waist and I wrapped my arms around him bringing him close. I felt him kiss up my neck and suck on my adams apple.

"Oouu baby." He spoke as he looked up at me. "You sweatin already?"

"I mean it is hot in here." I replied. "What you dont mind a little bit of sweat do you?"

I gave Eli the seductive eye and he licked his plump lips and he forced me down onto the bed. I flipped him on his back and I straddled him and he kissed up my abdomen. I cupped his face and pressed him to the bed. I slithered off his lap and moved down to my knees on the floor. I worked on Eli's belt and I pulled his pants down to see his boxers and I pulled them off of him. His slicked length looked good to the sight and I just had to have it.

I looked up at Eli looking down at me and I took his member in my hand and jerked it. I took the soft head into my mouth and I moved my mouth his member. I watched as he threw his head back in pleasure. Eli grunted and tangled his fingers in his hair. I moved my hands into my pants and tugged at my strong erection.

Eli moved his feet taking his shoes off as he pressed my head down onto his long dick. It felt good to experience this for the first time. I felt Eli tug at my arm, I looked up and he rose off the bed and pulled me up to his face. He connected our lips as he as he moved his hand down my chest and abdomen into my pants rubbing my hard length. His other hand works on my belt and my zipper. I push my pants down and step out of them, standing in my boxers with Eli's hand in them.

I turned around and Eli pushed me onto the bed and I felt him place kisses up my spine. His hands descended to my waist and I felt him grip the waistband of my boxers and then the feeling of the air hit my flesh as my ass was exposed to Eli. His big hand came and gripped my backside and gave it a nice slap. I felt his warm lips touch my cheek and his hand stroking my thighs. His tongue drew a line up my crack and pushed into my asshole.

I bucked my eyes at the pleasurable sensation. My mouth opened and I closed my eyes and put my face in the sheets gripping them. His tongue entered and exited my heat and I was loving every minute of it. I pushed my ass back on his face, he looked at my winking hole and he spitted on it and massaged it with his fingers. He pushed his finger into me earning a low grunt from me. I bit my lip and hissed as he continued to finger fuck me. I gripped the sheets tighter as he added more fingers to the movement.

He kissed my ass one last time before leaving it with a slap. I rolled onto my back and I looked up at him. He slowly jerked his member in his hand. I rubbed my hand on his abs and we smiled at each other. He knelt down and kissed my lips. The kiss became more heated and it was obvious we wanted nothing but each other.

"Larenz, I need you." Eli spoke.

"I want you too, im ready." I said.

"I dont have a-." Eli tried to speak.

"Im already 10 steps ahead of you." I replied pulling a condom from under my pillow and some a lube from my nightstand.

I held Eli's body close to me while I tooke the condom wrapper and ripped it open for Eli. He took it from me and slid it on his hard on. I watched his spread my legs and push them back revealing my entrance. I watched as he lubed up his dick and pressed it towards my hole. I flet the warmth come close to my entrance and I shut my eyes and breathed slowly. As I opened up my eyes I saw nothing but Eli towered over me.