Chapter 16

LARENZ

I sat at the door contemplating on if I should knock. After last nights events I could not keep my mind off of him. I just longed to see him and I craved him in so many ways. I just wanted to hold him and caress his smooth skin. The thought of leaving him alone was eating me alive. So I had to find a way to make sure I got see him. I lightly tapped at the door just in thought and before I could step back I saw him.

Eli stood there before me wet and sexy with a white towel wrapped around his lower half. He looked delicious to the eye and his muscular toned body was all my eyes could examine. "Larenz?" Eli spoke to me causing me to look up at him.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"Nothing, why are you here?" He said. I just tried to quickly come up with something so I could have a reasonable excuse to be over here. But don't make it awkward.

"Well I know with everything that happened yesterday I uhh wanted to check on you and see if you're okay." I said.

"Oh ight, thanks. Im good tho." He said dryly.

"Well I uh brought your favorite." I said as I held up the chinese food.

"Thanks." He said reaching for the bag. "How did you kn-"

I watched as the towel around Eli's torso slowly fell to his feet. He quickly tried to cover his manhood but his many inches of glory could not be covered by hand.

We both went to reach down and made eye contact as we both touched the towel and quickly rose back up. Eli swiftly covered his bady back up and let me inside his house. I placed the food down and Eli came back into view with a pair of sweats on but they did not hide the major print that hid behind it.

Eli sat next to me on the couch but he felt so distant and he seemed so nervous. He didn't take any time before I noticed him devouring the noodles that I brought him.

I just sit back and thought about why I was here. I have so many questions that I dont know how to ask. Why did we kiss? Does he love me? Is this wrong for me to feel this way?

"Eli do you love me?" I blurted.

He just paused with the noodles stuffed in his moutha nd he looked over at me. "What do you mean?"

"What I just said. Do you love me?" I question.

"Yeah, I mean we literally had two strange but very intimate encounters yesterday. So I mean if that proves it." He said.

"Why couldn't you just tell me?" I asked.

"What are you talking about Larenz?" Eli spoke.

"When I left for the movie I asked you did you care about me leaving and us moving on, and you told me no." I say.

"Okay and?" Eli said.

"But when I came to the party that night you acted real cold like you was jealous or something. And why couldn't you tell me that you were dating Willie?" I say.

"Wait Willie and I didn't get together till you left, but you think me already having a strong love for you was just gonna go away." He spoke. "Then you came in with one of my homies, how else was I supposed to react?"

"I dont know. I just didn't understand why it happened like that. Like what made it so difficult to tell me from the start?" I reply.

"I was scared of this." Eli said.

"I didn't think you was feeling me the way I was feeling you. Then when I built up the confidence to tell you, you told me you were leaving for a long period of time. So I thought what was the point." He explained.