Chapter 10

LARENZ

●● two months later●●

"Hey bro." I hear Woody answer the phone.

"What it do?" I spoke.

"Nun much, just chillin the girls was ova here a lil while ago." He said. "How's movie life treating ya?"

"Well its kinda movin slow but we making a lot of progress." I said.

"Well thats good." Woody said.

"How's Kahlil?" I asked eagerly. "Has he been good staying over there with you?"

"Well he's at school last time I saw him he was good, but Francisco came and picked him up yesterday so ion know if he good now." He replied.

"I guess you never know wit cisco." I chuckled.

"I heard yo house is real big and fancy." Woody said.

"Yeah real big, too big for me to be alone." I said.

"Aw okay, well I understand why you say that." He said.

"Yeah cuz I miss yall." I lie.

"Do you miss him?" Woody asked.

"Who Woddy?" I question.

"Nigga dont play stupid, you know exactly who I'm talkin bout." He said. "Justice told me yall didn't end off too well."

"Why dat bitch always sayin shit." I laugh. "Imma have to talk to her bout dat."

"Unt unt, dont try to turn this around on her cuz was she wrong?" Woody asked.

"No." I sigh.

Truth is since I left I cant keep Eli off my mind. He was even distracting me from work, I would catch myself daydreaming about him. I couldn't even do some of my scenes because I would be thinking about him. He always there. Like now I'm thinking about him. I just feel guilty cause I felt like I led him on and then just dropped him like a bar of soap.

"Woody, was I stupid?" I ask. "You know for trying to make that a relationship."

"No, you just had a trial and error type situation. You weren't wrong for testing the water. But its no mistake taht yall were definitely diggin each other." Woody explained.

"Really?" I asked suprised.

"Nigga a blind man could saw that yall liked each other. Eli liked you and you liked him." He says.

"Well how do you know that they the one for you?" I questioned.

"One of the ways I know is when they start making you not act the same. If you can't stay focused or they hold your attention and that causes you to act differently. Like how you almost got fired cause you couldn't get through a series of scenes without daydreamin." Woody said.

"Now who told you that?" I asked.

"Justice, who you think?" He said.

"See this why I cant stand being on the phone wit that heffa." I reply.

"Hey I gotta get to work but I'm telling you finish the damn movie. Focuz Larenz. If its meant for yall to be together again yall will find each other." He said.