Chapter 13

ELI

I sat at the table playing cards and dominoes with my homies while the party cleared out. I kept my mask on acting like I was okay but I was really stuck at this moment. I've been trying to build my relationship with Willie but I cant seem to be romantic with him cause I all I think about is Larenz.

Then it doesn't make it any better that I had to see Larenz has come back and now he's with Deon. I mean that at least how it looked. Im not mad at him but I just feel he could do better.

I dont have a problem with Deon but he was one of Lips friends and he was just cool so thats how he got in the friend group. On top of thats he's just a hoe and fucks anything thats walks. Then he likes to get sloppy drunk and show his ass.

I just didn't like the thought of him and Larenz together but I wasn't going to stop him from catching some play. I was just more in there business to make sure Larenz is safe. It sounded they were arguing about something.

"Did he not really leave? Did he just got rid of me to get with Deon?" I mumbled to myself.

"Nigga what the hell are you-." King started.

We saw Nia pushing Deon into the house and his eyebrow was bleeding. He was furious and just fussing about whatever.

"Fuck that." He said throwing Nia's hands off him.

When I tell you every guy at the table including me shot up out their chair.

"Bro what is yo problem?" Lip asked him.

"That bitch punched me." He hollered.

"Ayy you not finna be callin my sis Nia no bitch." Lip said getting real loud.

"Forreal." Shemar said.

"He not talking bout me." Nia butted in.

"Then what the hell he talm bout?" King said.

"Larenz punched him." She responded.

"Not Larenz." Mariah said.

"Right Larenz dont fight." I spoke. "And if he did punch you its because you did something."

Deon just gave me a hard side eye as if he had something slick to say.

"What happened? Cause why is you causing all this commotion?" Lip asked.

"That nigga had an attitude all night." He said.

"No he really just looked uncomfortable all night." Mariah spoke.

"Nobody asked you Mariah." He snapped.

"Who the fuck you talking to nigga. Like I said he was uncomfortable with you from the time I saw yall. He looked anxious when yall was at the door, when you was all on him over here dancing, and when you tried to take him upstairs." She explained.

Then my eyes immediately darted towards Deon and I got real serious I already saw through the bullshit. I just hope they didn't say too much else cause I was going to set this bitch off.

Shemar just flicked my hand giving me the eye to calm down and I quickly agreed.

"Bitch mind your business." Deon cursed.

"Ay look partner, it aint gon be too many more bitches round here." Shemar said changing his tone.

"Then bro why you always doing shit. I told yo ass last time you need to stop getting drunk." Lip said.

"Im not even that drunk." Deon slurred tone said.

"But he still aint answer my question. What made Larenz punch you?" King said.