Chapter 6

LARENZ

I hear the ring of the door bell and I jump down off of Justice's bed and I try to run being instantly pulled back by Tonya and Brandy to get to the door. I struggle from their grip and push Justice back on the bed running out of the room.

"No we gotta see him, cause you gon be cockblocking and shit." Justice yelled.

I skipped down the steps meeting Woody with the door already opened staring Eli down. I let out a hard swallow and I slowly walk over to him as the girls come around the corner out of breath.

"Where he at?" Brandy said loudly.

I just side eyed her and cleared my throat as I took a step towards him. He didn't budge and Eli stood there looking hella annoyed. I appeared in Eli's vision and he quickly took his glance off of Woody.

"Oh Woody you remember Eli?" I question.

"Mhmm." He responded with an attitude.

"So whats up?" Eli questioned him.

"Ion know fool wassup wit you." Woody snarled back.

"I think I should just come another time." Eli said.

"No." All the girls and I yelled in unison.

Woody then smacked his lips and walked over to the fridge grabbing a beer. I let Eli in and he smiled at me with his pearly whites and he hugged me around my waist as he entered. I arched at his touch not wanting him to let go. Then I heard a nice cough from my right.

I turned back to the girls standing in a line smiling.

"Eli again this is Brandy, and Tonya. You already know Justice." I say with a grin.

"How yall ladies doing?" Eli spoke.

Brandy let out her hand and shook it with a smile and her flirtatious eyes. Then he moved on to Tonya who licked her cherry lips and grabbed his hand and shook.

"The body is a temple." She flirted mentioning his body.

"Alright you're done." I said as I pushed her back.

Justice and Brandy laughed at her comment and I quickly sent them upstairs. Eli just stood in confusion with a contorted face. He looked at me ans I just shook my head.

"Im sorry about them." I say. "I dont know why she did that."

"Its cool, they funny as hell." Eli spoke. "But whats wrong wit dat nigga."

"He's just overprotective, but we finna watch a movie come with?" I requested.

"Sure." Eli said following me upstairs.

Before I could even reach out he instantly swooped my hand in mine. I looked at how his fingers slowly interwined with mine. I melted at the feeling and I started to blush. I guided him towards the room and he quietly followed taking off his shoes and jacket.

"Where's yo shirt?" Eli spoke.

"Oh I took it off cause I was hot, and then they made a big deal about you know." I said looking down at my chest.

"My bad." He apologized. "Looks like I did a good job tho."

"Shut up bruh." I said pushing him back.

We entered the room and we sat down at the back of the bed against the headboard. While we watched the movie I could see Tonya eying Eli. I think he caught it to because he immediately brought his arm around my back making me close the gap in between us.

I inspected the tattoos on his arm and admired his long curly hair with his beautiful smile when he laughed. I felt comfortable with Eli so why not play along with him. I took my hand and wrapped it around his shoulders and cupped his head in my arm.