Chapter 5

ELI

I woke up in a unfamiliar bed. I leaned forward and stretched, and I rubbed my eyes waiting for me to wake up. I looked to my side and I saw Larenz shirtless next to me. I looked at him confused and I pulled the covers off of me. I looked down at my bare nakedness and I saw that the rest of Larenz' body was naked. I bucked my eyes and I prayed that we didn't do anything after our date but my mind quickly flashed back to last night. The sound of Larenz moaning my name and the headboard hitting the wall. I smile as I bit my lips thinking about the sexy moment.

I start to move and I feel Larenz arm around me. I see the red marks from him kissing me on my chest and abs. I look over at his sweet face and I smile. I place a kiss on his cheek and I roll out of the bed covering his body back up. I put my jeans back on and I head downstairs to his kitchen. That sounds bizarre going into someone elses kitchen, but now because of last night its got me feeling different. I slowly walked down the stairs and I looked in his fridge and I pulled out sum eggs bacon and orange juice. I prepared the food and set up the plate real cute and stuff. And after drinking my cup of coffee watching the news waiting for the food to cool down, I saw Larenz walk down the stairs with my shirt on.

My black button down fit his upper body but it was long on him. It hung just below his ass and I could tell he wasn't wearing anything under it. He came and caressed my arm and placed a kiss on it. I turned to him and I placed a peck on his lips. He pulled me closer and I reached down to his thighs and I swooped him up in my arms. His legs wrapped around me and I carried him to his seat. His member pressed against my abs as I carried him. I sat him down and pulled his plate up to him.

"Is there anything else you would like?" I asked.

"I got everything I need, thank you." Larenz spoke with a smile.

I walked around the counter and I went and fixed my food and I sat infront of him and I started to eat. We caught ourselves just staring back in forth at each other.

"What?" He asked with a smile.

"Why you so damn fine?" I questioned him.

"So now Im fine?" Larenz said. "You barely looked my way when we met."

"Well I always thought you were a fine ass fella, but I wasn't thirsty like you." I replied.

"Me thristy, couldn't be possible." Larnenz said with a gasp.

"Whatever dude, but if you wasn't fine I wouldn't have taken you out. And I definitely would have not let you get all up on this." I spoke truthfully.

"Well lets not act like you wasn't begging to come in the house." He spoke trying to check me.

"But lets not act like you didn't like it. Did you hear yourself?" I said.

Larenz just gave me a face and started to laugh.

"Ouhh Eli give it to me daddy." I said mocking him.

"Oh so thats what you wanna do." He said walking towards me.

I got up out of my seat and he came towards me and we wrestled in each other's arms. I tickled him making him laugh and I picked him up and placed him in one of the bar chairs. I grabbed his neck and forced my lips against his.

I forcefully pushed my tongue into his mouth making him have a flashback of last night. I let him go and he looked up licking his lips in a seductive way.

"Thats what I thought." I said walking back around to the kitchen.

"I did enjoy last night tho." Larenz said.

"Oh word." I said.

"Yeah it was electric. It was different." He replied.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked staring him down.