Chapter 7

LARENZ

The wind of the air and the salt of my sweat caressed my brow as Eli and I rode down the highway to his house. We shared a few looks and a few laughs while being mostly silent. The vocals of many of artist played from the radio. Eli tied his hair back and wiped the water running from his temples. I drifted off into different thoughts and I was brought back to reality by Eli's sweet voice.

"You know your friends are a interesting group of individuals." He said.

"Yeah, they kinda crazy." I grinned.

"Kinda?" Eli said with a glare.

"Okay not too much on my folks." I say.

"Im just fuckin wit you." He spoke.

He came to an abrupt stop and parked on the side of the block. I exited the car and was brought back to the familiar building that Eli and I made our first real acquaintance. He walked me up the stairs and I followed closely. We laughed as we heard one couple arguing about something so silly. I watched as Eli moved and how his body language kept calling for me.

"Come make yourself at home." He says opening the door.

I walk over and sat as I looked at his music and photos layed out. I inspected as I heard him pop a soda can to drink. "You seem pretty intrigued by incomplete pictures." Eli spoke stepping behind me.

I fell in lust of his sensual smell. That weed and cologne smell made me drool over him. I picked up his camera and I started to turn to him so I could capture him in photo.

"Lemme get a picture." I say.

"No." Eli spoke. "Put that down, its not a toy."

"Ugh why?" I question him. "I just want a few."

"Come on stop Larenz." Eli said grabbing me.

"No." I yell breaking from him and running to the other side of him.

"Okay fine." He said taking a sip of his drink.

"Good now pose for me." I demand.

Eli sat his drink down and I snapped a picture of him he sweetly smiled and his long curls hung perfectly. His nice form and muscular body was like eye candy.

"Alright." I said.

He pulled the camera down from my eye and I took the polaroid out. I saw the blank white piece of film come out. "We can get it form later if you want." Eli requested.

"Sure." I said.

I smiled and walked back towards the table and I wast stopped by Eli.

"Larenz." He called.

"Yeah." I spoke.

Eli just held up the camera and he snapped a quick photo of me. I just looked towards him and he snapped more.

 I just looked towards him and he snapped more