chapter 6

1 month since last chapter

*naruto was hard at work training with his new sword swinging it repeatedly on the air when*

Shizune:ah!

*naruto turned around seeing shizune on the ground breathing heavily all sweaty*

Shizune:I fell won't you help me na-ru-to..~?

Naruto:i...

Real world

*naruto jumps out of bed blushing as he is woken up from his  dream by someone slamming on his door he knows it's not shizune since she has a key naruti groan and fell back too bed covering his head with a pillow to drown out the noise*

Sakura:NARUTO WE KNOW YOURE THERE OPEN UP!!!

Naruto:fucking..

*naruto got up and went slamming the door opened with a frown on his face seeing ino,Sakura and shikamaru*

Naruto:...these bitches woke you up too?

Shikamaru:yup..

Sakura:WHAT did you say?!!

*ino hit shikamaru on the back of the head and Sakura tried to hit naruto key word tried naruto catched the punch frowning deeper he squeeze Sakura fist making Sakura winced slightly in pain*

Naruto:yeah..do that shit again and I'll hit back

*naruto let go of her hand and look at the 3 with his arm crossed*

Naruto:now what do you want it's my fucking day off and I want to go back to sleep

Sakura:yeah we want to know what's you're problem baja you've been diching Any of the team meetings!

Naruto:last time I check I quit team 7 so why would I go do does meetings?

Sakura:are you still on this tantrum?

*now naruto was mad shikamaru seeing this put Sakura behind him with ino holding her mouth so she wouldn't say anything stupid*

Shikamaru:how troublesome naruto you haven't talk to use in months can you tell them why so I can go back to sleep?

Ino:yeah I thought you cared about you're friends

*naruto looked at them for a moment before chuckling then full on booming laughter making them take a step back by how bitter it sounded naruto will admit he let a bit of the kyuubi's chakra seep out*

Naruto:friends...? Since when have we been friends? Since I was a child you guys especially you ino and sakura all you've done is mock,make fun of me fricking hit me just for being me or asking a fucking question

*naruto glared at sakura who flinched*

Naruto:I'll say this once so tell the rest of the 12 and I don't give a shit if it's troublesome we are not friends I am not you're punching bag anymore I am done with all of you so leave me alone or I will force you

*naruto slammed the door shut and went back to sleep*

Naruto:kami if you can hear me let me have the dream again so I can finish it..

Outside naruto's apartment

*naruto left them stunned even shikamaru with his over 200 iq was taken by surprise by naruto's action*

Ino:wha..what the hell just happened..

Shikamaru:we can figure it out later let's join the others so they can all process this it would be too troublesome to have this conversation again

*they left once they reached the meeting point there was the rest of the remaining rookie 12 or rookie 10 now*

Kiba:hey so did you guys talk to naruto?

Ino:yea..we did

Tenten:then why do you look so down?

*Sakura told then what naruto said to say they were taken aback was an understatement it made choji stop eating his chips*

Choji:naruto said that?

Sakura:yes he did I mean I know we've haven't been the nicest to him but don't you guys think he's being a bit dramatic?

Ino:i..I don't know I mean he's not wrong I did mock him alot when we were little and in the academy

Choji:didn't you like make fun of him for having like just bread for lunch?

Ino:I was a kid!

Sakura:so we were a little mean to him that's no excuse for him to cut us off like that

*neji starts to walk away*

Tenten:hey neji where are you going?

Neji:home if we're only gonna talk about that it's not worth my time if naruto doesn't want us around we should just respect his wishes

Hinata:b..but neji kun

*but he already disappeared*

Lee:I will not stand for this!

*Lee stood up doing a pose pointing at the horizon*

Lee:it is completely un youthful to just let a friend alone I will not give up on naruto! If he does not want to accept our friendship then I will do 1000 push ups and try again if He still doesn't then I will run all of konaha upside down with my hands by the power of youth I will not fail!

*Lee left running towards the horizon they could all hear guy sensei in the distance*

Guy:go lee!!

Shikamaru:how troublesome someone should go get him before he runs to kumo again..

*all eyes where on Tenten who groan*

Tenten:why me?!

Shino:because you're he's teammates well all confront naruto later right now my team has a mission

*they all nodded and went there seperate ways*

With shizune

*we see her at the door of tsunade's office breathing deeply*

Shizune"ok you can do this, this is what the last 4 months has been about do not chicken out go inside and demand a mission from tsunade ok 1...2..."

*shizune opened the door and immediately is recieved by an angry tsunade*

Tsunade:that mother fucker!!

*tsunade slammed her hand on her desk cracking it making shizune already start to sweat*

Shizune:whats...what's seems to be the matter lady tsunade?

Tsunade:just got a hawk from the anbu I've sent for jiraya not only are they already late but there gonna take another week to get here I swear if one more thing happens today I will hurt somebody!

*tsunade took some deep breath and unintentionally glared at shizune*

Tsunade:now what do you want

Shizune:n..nothing!

*shizune left running scared for her life*