chapter 54

Last time

*Naruto got up and jumped down with determination in his eyes it was time for a rematch and this time Naruto wasn't gonna hold back*

Now

*Team taka felt something they turned around but not fast enough as Suigetsu hozuki was beheaded as Naruto landed in front of them, his body fell on the water his blood mixing with the river as Naruto slowly got up and turned around looking at the remaining 3 members, Hugo and karin got in to defensive position the atmosphere was tense as Karin was honestly scared*

Karin" he looks like how Sasuke described him but those eyes my Kami those eyes..."

*Sasuke was the most calm of the 3 of them walking pass the dead body of his former comrade as Naruto walked around him both locked in a circular walk around each other what Sasuke didn't know was that he was at a disadvantage as long as Naruto's sword was out on the field his sharingan is as good as useless*

Naruto: Sasuke Uchiha by order of the Hokage you are to be taken back to Konoha dead or alive i will give you one chance to come back with you're life or die here at the sight of you're greatest mistake

Sasuke: you're right killing you was my greatest mistake i killed Orochimaru and now you're next i will have the kyuubi i need it to avenge my clan

*Naruto didn't give a response just grabbed hold of his hilt harder as his eyes narrowed more*

Sasuke: Karin, Hugo, don't interfer this is something i will take care of personally

*Karin and Hugo nodded jumping out of the way, while Naruto sighed and nodded no throwing his sword on the water it stood still as if it was lodged inside the ground*

Naruto;even after everything you still can't work in a team that's going to be you're undoing

*This time Sasuke didn't speak but Naruto could sense the arrogance coming from him, Naruto sighed his eyes showing a small bit of pity this was the moment this will decide if Naruto will be better then hiruzen, Tsunade and Jiraiya will he kill Sasuke or will he flinch and die instead, both Shinobi stopped they're circular danced and looked at each other waiting for the other person to make the first move, Naruto flinched his finger inviting Sasuke to attack and he took the bait throwing a kunai Naruto countered with his own the kunai's Met in between them and made a loud clang sound out through the waterfall, the boys pushed off from the water and met  each other in the middle as they began w Taijutsu battle. Sasuke went for an uppercut which Naruto managed to dodged by stepping back and jumping in the air as Sasuke tried to sweep the legs, as Naruto jumped he kicked Sasuke in the head sending him a few meters away, Sasuke stood up cleaning the blood that was coming off his nose as Naruto's face showed no change as he rushed Sasuke again*

Naruto "not holding back not holding back IM NO HOLDING BACK!"

*Naruto repeated in his mind as Naruto reached Sasuke managed to grab Naruto's shoulder and flipped over him in an attempt to throw him,Naruto however when he was thrown he somersaulted through the air and made a shadow clone behind him which threw him back forward and shoulder barge Sasuke which made Sasuke take a few steps back, Sasuke married his eyes and his sharingan appeared, only it did not go as he thought it would the world became blurry to him and he couldn't see coming the punch Naruto gave him on his stomach before getting another one in the head sending him to a stone wall*

Naruto:it's been a long year for me Uchiha a long year where i did nothing but train in that year i learned many thing better my Taijutsu and ninjutsu, become proficient in  kenjustsu and the most important for this battle Fūinjutsu, proficient enough to make my own seal a very special type of seal, a Kekkei Genkai type of seal