chapter 34

Danzo:firstly you can not be a clan head you...

Naruto;handsome devil? Thank you for the kind words but you're a little too old for me

*That earned a few chuckled and a spit take from Tsunade*

Naruto:as for the first reason the Uzumaki we're once a proud and feared clan until they we're wiped out funny weren't they a sister village and you're generation didn't do jack shit to help them? Maybe you we're scared that they would become too powerful like you did with the Uchiha

Danzo:choose you're words carefully

Naruto:or what? Danzo you lovable old man did you think i called hiruzen my jiji without having a deep bond? Do you think he didn't tell me things? Things only he and the oldest in this council room knew?

*Danzo activated the Sharingan in his eye using the Kotoamatsukami ability to control the mind of everyone in the room not knowing it didn't do anything*

Danzo: you're the village jinjuriki you're the weapon of the village not a clan head

Naruto:really now? Alright then let's put it to a vote oh wait it can't be a vote since only the Hokage can decide and if you disagree i guess you can ask the daimyo himself, well what do you say Hokage am i am official clan head?

Tsunade: absolutely

Danzo: disgraceful you're nepotism is showing

Naruto:this coming from the man who has like 10 or 11 hard on's for the Sharingan

*Danzo glanced at Naruto decades of being a politician made him have a face of iron but inside he was growing concerned*

Danzo"did that old fart of my teammates told him about the eyes? No hiruzen didn't know or did he was he just acting dumb but why would he do that this brat is trying to trick me there's no way he knows what i keep under wraps"

*Danzo looked at the daimyo activating all of his Sharingan*

Danzo:then daimyo i ask you overrule the Hokage's decision Naruto is our weapon we Cannot treat him as...

Ren:denied Naruto is a clan head by orders of you're Hokage and you're daimyo my word is final on this decisión

*Danzo froze completely taken aback that the Sharingan didn't work but he's a seasoned veteran so he didn't show any emotions in his face while on the inside he was questioning why the Sharingan failed him*

Danzo:i...see..very well then i withdraw my statement..

Naruto:splendid now that that's out of the way how about we go back to the point of this meeting i.demand.my.clans.possessions

Hiashi: I Hiashi Hyūga clan head of the hyuga clan second Uzumaki's demands

*They were murmurs around both councils since the hyuga clan is currently the most powerful in Konoha many of the smaller clan joined in on the demands but they're were still some who oppose it like the inuzuka clan or the Aburame*

Tsunade:with a majority vote the possession of the Uzumaki will return to it's rightful owner Naruto Uzumaki I'll give everyone a week before i sent my anbu to search you're clans if they find anything you will be put to death for going against the hokage's word am i clear?

Shinobi council:hai Hokage Sama

Ren:splendid now it's time for me to speak for the reason I'm here and can i just say i am glad the civilian council is here?

Mebuki:why..why thank you sir it's an honor to be in you're presence and I'm sure what you have to say we'll agree to it

Ren:oh this is gonna be fun don't you agree nephew?

Mebuki "nephew?"

Naruto:oh absolutely uncle Ren

*Naruto had to bite his tongue to not laugh as all the color left mebuki's face*

Mebuki:u..uncle...?

Ren: why yes Naruto is son of my wife's sister i believe you know her what was her name it's in the tip of my tongue what was it what was it... nephew could you help me out?

Naruto:certainly my mother's name was Kushina Uzumaki wife of Minato namikaze
Aka the 4th Hokage

*Silence you could hear a pin trop before it just became a shouting match of insults towards Naruto from the civilian council while the Shinobi council where in shock some felt a huge amount of guilt for what there clansmen have done to there friends only son well minus hiashi never was too close with the 4th ironic his was the only clan that didn't harm Naruto and just ignored him*

*The sound of Tsunade gabble silence the room*

Tsunade: ENOUGH!!! As much as you all may want to deny it it's the truth Naruto is the son of the 4th Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki

Ren:and if I may...

*Everyone looked at Ren and saw how angry he suddenly became*

Ren:how dare you all hurt my nephew and stunt his growth i should have you all hanged!!

Mebuki:s..sir my lord please see into reason! If any of us would have knowned that the demon i..i mean Naruto!! If we would have never touched a hair in his head please believe us!!

Ren:you think that excuses you to hunt down my nephew like a dog you think that excuses you to abuse my nephew YOU THINK THAT EXCUSES YOU TO TRY AND MURDER MY NEPHEW THE ONLY LEGACY OF THE 4TH HOKAGE AND MY SISTER IN LAW?!!! ANBU!!!

*The fear in the civilian council could be seen by everyone as the anbu guards appeared*

Ren:take the civilian council away to the jail cell until further notice if any complain kill them without a second thought!

Mebuki:but lord!!

Ren:I've spoken!! Talk again and you're head will roll!!!!

*Multiple anbu's came and took the civilian council away the last thing any of them saw was Naruto's smug smile*

To be continued or on Patreon

Special thanks to:

Ben knight

Fateee

Ricardo Cano

Jacob Mooe

Abdalali

Sarudark

nT_wolf 0

Gabriel McDonald

Nuker2025

Ayham Alqaissi

Isaiah

José Ruiz Dé Austri

For you're donations thanks again