chapter 18

*all the intruders looked scared as naruto's killer instinct was still In the air a shizune was behind naruto normally she would calm him down but this time she will just let it happened naruto looked around making the rookies flinch when his eyes landed on them*

Naruto:I will not repeat myself get the fuck out of my room NOW!!

*the 8 members of rookie 10 all flinch and quickly got out of naruto's room naruto walked up to his bed sighing I relief that his book was OK he put it back on the storage seal he put In his chest right where his heart is shizune was surprised training with naruto and she couldn't make storage seals in her body yet*

Shizune:why..why do you have a storage seal there?

Naruto:what better place to keep things then on my body

Shizune:but why where you're heart is?

Naruto:that's where I keep my most precious things like that book some pictures of me and baachan and...photos of you and me

*naruto blushed slightly as shizune blushed bot got serious again as they felt the intruders are still inside naruto's apartment naruto sighing annoyed and walked to the living room seeing them there*

Naruto:why are you all still here

Hinata:n..naruto we..

Naruto:save you're weak ass apologies to someone who will accept them haven't anyone of you heard that it is wrong to look through people's stuff? How would you like it if I did the same do you all?

*naruto asked twirling around a kunai making people nervous that he will throw it at them*

Lee:please calm down naruto we only came here to talk!

*Lee froze trembling as naruto threw the kunai at his direction cutting his cheek magically the kunai appeared again on his hand*

Naruto:you're actions tell me otherwise and even if they didn't I have made it clear that I want nothing to do with any of you

Sakura:but naruto..

Naruto:save it you all made it abundantly clear over the years that you guys what nothing to do with a DEMON like me so I'm following you're example by wanting nothing to do with you all

Ino:but we apologies isn't that enough?!

*naruto glanced at her making her flinched seeing his bored cold eyes*

Naruto;you think a simple apology will make up for more then 15 years of hurtful words and actions? All of you in one way or another have hurt me if not you then you're clan have so why should I give any of you the time of day?

*that's when the worst situation in shikamaru head happened Kiba talked*

Kiba:come on deadlast stop with this bullshit before I force you!!!

Naruto:you..force..me..?

*Kiba gave a smug grin crossing his arm even akamaru was squirming next to kiba*

Kiba:that's what i..

*naruto moved in a flash punching Kiba straight In the face sending him flying to the wall breaking it and keep flying in the air everyone was shocked at what happened*

Naruto:well then..let's test that theory..

*naruto disappeared in a flash of lightning and appeared behind Kiba before he finished crash falling grabbing him by his neck hard Kiba thrashing around trying to free himself but naruto's grip felt like iron no matter what he did he couldn't move a inch as naruto lifted him up in the air*

Naruto:where was all that talk a few minutes ago inuzuka scum..

*naruto slammed Kiba face first to the ground making a small crater around them the rest of the rookies that were in naruto's apartment arrived at the scene and where surprised seeing Kiba  unconscious so fast akamaru went running to his partner and looked at naruto growling naruto looked back at the dog before roaring himself*

*Akamaru quickly backed down and quickly started whining and whimpering under naruto's feet as he bite on Kiba's sleeve taking him with him naruto glanced at the rest of the rookies all looked ready to fight he started walking at there directions the atmosphere became dense as even shikamaru was fully awake aready having already Over 100 different tactics on how to beat naruto then it happened...naruto walking right through them not even giving them a second glances as if they were not even there they looked back and see naruto talking to shizune*

Naruto:why did you come to my house so early we weren't going to study until the evening

Shizune:I wanted to invite you to breakfast

Naruto:alright let's go

Shizune:and after that we are going shopping

Naruto:for what?

Shizune:what do you mean for what? Naruto that apartment is such a mess were buying cleaning supplies and house supplies like an actual bed lamps a new fridge

Naruto:shizune that's not...

*naruto flinched as shizune gave him and angry smile with her eyes darkening*

Shizune:you say something

Naruto:just that...you're so pretty I would love to go shopping with you

*naruto and shizune started walking away from them*

Shizune:splendid but first breakfast come on I found a new Cafe that just opened up

Naruto:really is it a normal café or does it have a theme?

Shizune:oh it does its something new the owner calls it a cat café

Naruto:cat Cafe?

Shizune:yeah there a bunch of cats in the Cafe and you're allowed to pet and play with them as you eat and drink

Naruto:that does sound pretty cute

Shizune:I know right?