chapter 63

For those who didn't want a lemon i feel your pain for that I'll give you a chapter a week early

The next day

*Shizune took a deep breath squinting her eyes as the sun hit her. She slowly opened them seeing Naruto sleeping peacefully, a soft smile appeared on Shizune's face as she caressed his face giving it a peck on the cheek before getting up, she yelped in surprised when Naruto grabbed her and pulled her back down*

Shizune:Naruto let go I've got work to do and you still have all those forms to fill double actually since we spend the rest of the day....

*Naruto kissed Shizune to shut her up, letting go of the kiss he hugged her tighter*

Naruto:mh...no too much talking too early...

Shizune:come on you lazy fox we also need to tell people about the engagement or do you want Tsunade finding out threw the gossip vine?

*Shizune smirked feeling Naruto flinch, he quickly got up falling from the bed. He got up and ran to the bathroom to shower*

Naruto: shit shit shit!

*Shizune snorted as she stretched, she got up putting on a robe and walked down to start breakfast*

Shizune:man what a baby not like aunty is all that ba....

*Shizune froze feeling a cold sweat as there on the table was Tsunade waiting for them with a patient smile*

Tsunade:why shizu hello, please sit down

*Shizune started to tremble feeling like a little kid who got in trouble she glanced at the window and then a Tsunade who smiled fated*

Tsunade:i wouldn't try it if i were you

Shizune:....but you're not me

*Shizune made a run for it only for 2 Anbu to make her fall in to the ground*

Shizune:seriously?! This is such a abuse of power!!

Tsunade:abuse? I'm the Hokage i am the law. Now Anbu set my lovely little niece on the table

*The Anbu did as they were told and there they sat not saying a word, Tsunade waiting patiently for Naruto, and Shizune too scared to saw a word. After what felt like an eternity they heard Naruto's footsteps running down the stairs*

Naruto: alright let's hurry and tell that old bat before she finds...out....

*Tsunade got an evil glint on her eye seeing all the color leave Naruto's face*

Tsunade:an old bat am i?

*Naruto glanced at the window and then at them*

Tsunade/Shizune: don't.

*Naruto made a run for it only for 2 Anbu to come down and slam on his back. The Naruto turned in to smoke, a few seconds later the sound of the window up stairs breaking was heard*

Tsunade:shadow clone huh. Alright he wants to play this games....

*Tsunade snapped her fingers and 7 Anbu came out from the shadows all kneeling in front of Tsunade*

Tsunade:get him

*The Anbu nodded and all disappeared going after there target*

Tsunade:now while they do that how about you show me that ring?

Meanwhile with Naruto

*Naruto was running for his life as he felt 7 chakra signatures coming towards him and coming fast*