chapter 66 + sneak peek

*at the very last moment The swung would've made contact except that Naruto threw a kunai at the last moment changing the momentum of the blade just enough to only cut his cheek a little. Naruto doesn't get time to react as he feels the full force of Itachi's foot on his ribs cracking them as he flew through the air, It forces naruto into a series of spins, which he used to deliver relentless shuriken at itachi. Itachi managed to dodged the. With ease but his eyes widen slightly as the shuriken transformed in to shadow clones of Naruto all throwing kunai's at him catching him off guard. Itachi was knocked off balance from the kunai that graze him, fortunately he was quick enough to raise his shield to block the rest of the attacks. Itachi leaped back, using the fact that he was off balance to gain distances.The moment naruto stopped his spins he holds his ribs in pain, sadly itachi doesn't give him time to rest as he rushed him. He thrust totsuka for Naruto's face with surprising speed, naruto dropped into a perfect split quick enough for the blade to only cut a few strands of hair. he didn't hesitate to use a small rasengan at Itachi's stomach, the loud boom echoing throughout the room. Sending him flying Naruto took a breath finally getting a shot at him as he stays in on knee holding his side*

Naruto:shit, can't believe I'm saying this but I'm regretting not bringing that pervert Jiraiya along for the ride

Itachi:two vs one there's not a lot of honor in that

*Said itachi getting up with a whole in his robe where the rasengan got him*

Naruto:who said anything about 2 vs 1? I would let you two fight it out and enjoy you kicking his ass

Itachi:arrogant enough to think you're on the same level as one of the sannin?

Naruto:no, but i know you are stronger then him in stats, he's slower but stronger while you are faster but you're body is frail from your sickness or well was weaker until i gave you that seal

*Naruto spits out blood as he slowly got up*

Naruto:in a fight the faster one is who wins so yes, i would definitely enjoy seeing your victory on the fake toad sage

Itachi:answer me Uzumaki why haven't you used any of you're Justsu apart from the rasengan?

Naruto:i used them all against you're brother to test out my training with you i want to test my other aspects like my tai and kenjutsu to see how far I've come with my training if i can help it i won't be using my justsus but i wouldn't hold me to that

*Itachi inhaled deeply before busting into a full sprint with his sword cocked back, he leaped up transforming his weapon into a fire javelin. he fired the weapon towards Naruto with a grunt since Naruto wasn't the only one getting overconfident as itachi used his left arm to throw it, it gave Naruto enough time to just reacted in time to deflect the attack. Totsuka  was knocked back into Itachi's hands, who landed and rolled forward to end up in front of naruto. he swung around, knocking Naruto's blade aside with totsuka and slapping naruto crossed the face with his shield. The blonde  groaned attempting to aim a kunai at itachi, however before he can totsuka transformed to what could only be described as a small hand cannon . The barrel was pushed against Naruto's chest and fired knocking the blonde back a few feet. Naruto glanced down at his blade, but couldn't rush for in time. His hands were suddenly banded above his head while his weapon was kicked across the floor and out of the room. Naruto looked up to see her hands banded together by a shadow itachi*

Itachi:hm.

*That's all itachi said before thrusting his arm forward and sending Ruby flying towards out of the the room

Naruto:Don't be stupid....

* Naruto anger was getting the better of him as an orange aura filled around him, Naruto was half way to 1 tail form. Running back into the room*