chapter 46

1 week later

Konoha with Tsunade

*We see tsunade in her office finishing up paperwork as a slug appeared, Tsunade didn't even glanced back and just kept working*

Tsunade:report

Slug:queen Tsunade it would give you great pleasure to know that the little prince has mastered the sage mode

*Tsunade broke her pen and looked at the slug her eyes widening at such a claim*

Tsunade:are you certain? It's been only a week since he left

Slug:yes my queen in fact he told me that he also found a way to free you from the shackles of paperwork and that you will feel like a complete an total idiot for never thinking about it

*Tsunade grew a tick mark as she glared at the snail as if it was his words not Naruto's*

Tsunade:really now well then bring Naruto Uzumaki to me to see this so call solution that none of the last 4 Hokage's or any leader in the elemental nations managed to figure out

Slug:hai queen Tsunade

*The slug disappeared for a few seconds then Naruto appeared*

Naruto:hey baachan!

*Naruto said smiling Tsunade looked at him with curiosity since he got new clothes*

Tsunade:before we get into all that what is with this new outfit?

Naruto:oh i decided it was time for a change in my clothes since orange was far too bright for night mission so i decided to go with black and blue but since orange is my favorite color...

*Naruto opened his long jacket and showed the inside was his signature bright orange even the fire was orange*

Tsunade:but there's still orange on the outside

Naruto:yes but at the end where it will be harder to see still can't say i don't look good

Tsunade:yes I'm sure Shizune will be thrilled to see you

*Naruto blushed a bit he's missed Shizune over the week and still hasn't gotten the chance to tell her he loves her*

Naruto"better hurry up the Shinigami is always behind the Shinobi"

Tsunade: anyway the slug told me you already learned sage mode so i have to see it before i even believe it!

*Naruto smirked and nodded he sat down on the floor on a meditating position closing his eyes Naruto remained  absolutely still in order to be one with nature and balance the natural energy with their own physical and spiritual energies, Tsunade eyes widen as she could feel the power coming from Naruto as his skin losses all his pigment turning snow white whole spots of light blue appeared in spots of his body his eyes was surrounded by this blue while his signature whiskers turned thicker and got covered in the blueness, out of Naruto's head two slug antenna appeared as he grew a large slug tail, Naruto got up and opened his eyes, his eyes were different shades of light blue as he crossed his arms*