chapter 48

Last time

Naruto:now then....how can i help you?

Now

Jiraiya:naruto we came here to talk about your training

Naruto:......

*Naruto sat forward holding his arms as he looked at them with a serious expression*

Naruto:oh? And pray tell what do you have to say about my training? You do remember the last discussion we had of it don't you?

Jiraiya:yes but it's been over a year you've hurt your training growth enough as it is with this self taught business it's time you take things seriously

*One would think that Naruto would be angry at being insulted but the once hot heated number one knuckleheaded ninja has matured and kept his anger in check as he just looked at Jiraiya with a bored looked*

Naruto:really now? Then please by all means tell me how i can fix my discretion

Jiraiya:for one you need to decide on a sensei you haven't even achieved chunnin your still a genin since you've missed the exams

Naruto: didn't i miss them because I was on that 3 year "training" expedition with you?

*Jiraiya flinched but then coughed a bit*

Jiraiya:my point still stand you still need a sensei that's why Kakashi is here

Naruto:oh so this is what you wanted to talk about?

*Jiraiya was uneasy with how calm Naruto was being right now*

Kakashi:yes, you see Naruto I believe you should return with team 7 you are already familiar with the teams dynamics after all it's only natural

*Naruto got a small tick mark since as always the great copy ninja wasn't taking naruto seriously as he was busy reading his icha icha novel*

Naruto:Kakashi the fun time is over put away the book I'll only give you 1 warning

*Naruto eyes squinted as Kakashi ignored him Naruto gave a small frown and in one quick movement that looked more like a blur, Naruto threw a fire infused kunai cutting the book and the book burned to ash before it reached the ground Kakashi eyes widen as he rubbed his hand as a bit of fire managed to touch him he looked at Naruto*

Naruto:i warned you now i believe i gave your attention correct?

*Kakashi just nodded while in the background a shadow clone cleaned the ash unlike his apartment that was just a place to sleep this was his home and he will keep it as clean as possible*

Naruto:now you wish to train me to become chunnin? I'm afraid your too late for that since I've been a chunnin for a while now

*Kakashi and Jiraiya did a double take waiting for Naruto to tell them how*