chapter 12

1 week later

*we see Kakashi and tsunade on training ground 7 as they waited for naruto. In the sidelines was the other teams with there respected sensei's and jiraya who was the most interested at seeing naruto fight he had a pad and pencil in his hands ready to right the flaws in his technique. Soon naruto shunshun himself in front of Kakashi with shizune next to him shizune gave naruto a peck on the cheek but soon separated both tensing feeling the all mighty glare of tsunade many were surprise to see see naruto wielding a sword on his hip and tattoos on both his arms the senseis knew what they were and were surprised that naruto could do that*

Kakashi:well it seems that you came Naruto

*Kakashi said with his usual one eye smile naruto said nothing and just got into position Kakashi stood there while reading his icha iCha both glancing at tsunade who had her hand in the air*

Tsunade:and begin!

*tsunade dropped her hand in a karate chop motion naruto wasted no time and threw kunais that Kakashi easily dodged the attack and faced naruto again. He looked up as two clones appeared with there fist near Kakashi's face his eyes widened as he never saw naruto summon the shadow clone or run at him. He dropped the book at the last moment to catch both fist but was sent back as they twisted their fists to allow both clones to give Kakashi a kick Kakashi look at the real naruto who had his book and burned it*

Naruto:get serious scumkashi

*naruto said in a serious tone Kakashi could see in his eyes that he didn't see him as a sensei or even an allay he saw him as the enemy sighing he looked at naruto analyzing the two clones while the real naruto stood behind him. Kakashi wanted no time and ran towards him. Both clones got into weird taijutsu stance he had seen only a few times in his lifetime*

Kakashi"kickboxing?"

*Kakashi payed it no more mind as he saw many openings he created a clone himself and attacked one of the openings naruto's leg or so he thought it was an opening as he never saw naruto clones attack him with there own legs jumped back before he could get more hurt*

Kakashi"his movement are more fluent and quick then the last time i saw tmhin fight he's moving like water but he has the strength of a wave behind does fists"

*Kakashi saw his clone and one of naruto's be destroy the remaining naruto clone was next to the real naruto Kakashi started doing handsigns*

Kakashi:fire style great fireball technique!!

*Kakashi screamed and threw a giant fireball towards both naruto's who were now stuck. As the smoke cleared up he noticed that both naruto's were gone before he could search naruto appeared blasting under him and palmed kakashi sending him flying naruto appeared his hands covered in rotating wind chakra and his legs covered in lightning chakra as Kakashi stood up he felt weird as if his chakra was out of control before continue musing naruto had already approached him and was striking Kakashi relentlessly with wind infused palm attacks which started shredding his clothes and lightning infused kicked that burned and shocked him Kakashi seeing a small opening grabbed his headband and lifted it revealing his sharigan naruto noticed and stopped with the wind and unsheathed his sword*

Kakashi:water style violent water wave!!

*Kakashi blasted a wave a water to naruto who stood still he took a breath holding tightly his sword*

Naruto:sword style...DEMON SLASH!!!

*naruto yelled as he swong his sword as a dark wind with crackling lightning  in the shape of a blade was sent towards the wave slicing it in half Kakashi's eyes widened as the energy was coming towards him he dodged but a not in time as a small cut appeared on his right arm slightly burning the surrounding area around the cut, naruto ran towards Kakashi with his blade  out in a ramming position Kakashi started analyzing the blade when suddenly he felt a great pain coming from his sharingan that spun wildly and saw as if 3 narutos where about to attack one was about to strike the other was running towards him and the last was barley starting his sprint before he could react and try to figure out what was happening naruto was already in front of him with the tip of his blade in his neck drawing out a bit of blood while a clone appeared behind Kakashi with a rasengan aiming at his spine everyone was shocked as Kakashi stood frozen*

Naruto:I win..

*naruto pulled the blade away and the clone puffed from existence tsunade had so many mixed feeling shocked at the battle she saw sadness that she lost and pride that naruto won she walked up to him but was beaten to the punch as shizune ran to him and hugged him naruto hugged back smiling tsunade chuckled annoyed as she approached the two shinobis*

Naruto:tsunade I believe you have something for me?

Tsunade:oh I have many things for you brat but before that come to my office you managed to weasel you're way out long enough it's time to discuss this

*gesturing to him and shizune shizune tried to escape but tsunade grabbed her*

Tsunade:both of you I will speak with both of you

Naruto:OK I needed to talk to you anyway as a uzumaki clan representative

*naruto was completely serious this time everyone was surprised at his statement with only neji knowing what he wanted to talk about he had to admit next tea time will be most interesting*

Tsunade:very well I'll meet you at my office

*tsunade grabbed shizune and shunshined away*

Kakashi:i..can't believe you've beat me..

*naruto frowned and glanced at kakashi*

Naruto:you would be surprised how good one can be when one is PROPERLY trained

*naruto shunshined away leaving the audience and Kakashi there to process what just happened*